💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If she cancels the shows, we should all meet and have fun and enjoy the city to rejoice herself

Plenty of fun gay clubs to go to in Barcelona! I'll be with my Spanish gays as well!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

So I take it the rest of the fans waiting for their dates are bracing for the impending cancellation ? I don't think she can continue in her state. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

JoanneMonster
7 minutes ago, PARADISO said:

Damn, I want to buy a ticket to this but I don't want to if she is going to cancel. Ugh.

wait a few days, there are still plenty of tickets left...

But I think that if she cancels she'll probably do it the same day or day before

I See You

JoanneMonster
7 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

So I take it the rest of the fans waiting for their dates are bracing for the impending cancellation ? I don't think she can continue in her state. 

You people need to stop being this dramatic. For all we know this deasease makes you feel like you are dying one day, but maybe in two days you feel just fine. She still has a full week to recover and if she cancels she'll cancel the day before or the same day, she doesn't know how she's going to feel in two days so she also doesn't know if she'll continue with the tour.

I See You

Daenerys
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

You people need to stop being this dramatic. For all we know this deasease makes you feel like you are dying one day, but maybe in two days you feel just fine. She still has a full week to recover and if she cancels she'll cancel the day before or the same day, she doesn't know how she's going to feel in two days so she also doesn't know if she'll continue with the tour.

I'm not being dramatic and yes there is still hope but if she has to cancel every 2 or 3 tour dates because one day she wakes up hurting, why continue? We all know the risk especially considering how bad it's gotten today? With her being in a hospital it'll be the doctors final say that either make or break the rest of this tour. If she knows the severe risk, why continue? It's already gotten way too far. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DeanSummer
18 minutes ago, PARADISO said:

Damn, I want to buy a ticket to this but I don't want to if she is going to cancel. Ugh.

If she cancels you can get a refund 

DS

JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I'm not being dramatic and yes there is still hope but if she has to cancel every 2 or 3 tour dates because one day she wakes up hurting, why continue? We all know the risk especially considering how bad it's gotten today? With her being in a hospital it'll be the doctors final say that either make or break the rest of this tour. If she knows the severe risk, why continue? It's already gotten way too far. 

There's no cure for this. Even if she spends the next 5 years in bed doing nothing, she will still have this attacks. It's not like if she rests a year she'll be fine. It is chronic pain, meaning it's always happening at different levels, she just doesn't know when it's going to happen, maybe she cancels the rest of the tour and she doesn't feel pain in the next four months and she cancelled for nothing. 

I See You

Just read the news. Shocked! :O 

I'm nervous and scared...and scared for her. :( I reeaaaaly hope that she will get better for the European dates. 

JoanneMonster
16 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

Any Spanish guys here? Is there any Gaga themed party at Barcelona next week?

yes there is one after both shows, I think it's called ''Lady Tanga''

I See You

Hope she's ok

there will be another update on Monday according to one of the tweets I saw earlier. I'm sort of expecting the shows to be cancelled or postponed. 

John Wayne

I really hope she pulls through and doesnt cancel.  Was coming to Barcelona just for her all the way from Macedonia. :(

Naor Daniel
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Can you send me an event link? I would really love to come

MonsterOfSpain
37 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Fkfkdldgkf can this situation be any more tragic right now? :toofunny:

Archived