Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I am going out with my bf atm for a drink them we're thinking which club to go to. Where are u guys going?

COME ON GAYS!!

iAstroLeo
9 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Hey guys I am going out with my bf atm for a drink them we're thinking which club to go to. Where are u guys going?

Believe club! Come join us

19 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Believe club! Come join us

Omg I was there :) for like half an hour because the queens just stopped and we didn't understand spanish

COME ON GAYS!!

iAstroLeo
11 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Omg I was there :) for like half an hour because the queens just stopped and we didn't understand spanish

omg I think I remember that :smh: 

are you going to Lady Tanga tonight?

16 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

omg I think I remember that :smh: 

are you going to Lady Tanga tonight?

I didn't because of my flight /: if I knew the date I would have stayed an extra night. How was it? Was it fun?

COME ON GAYS!!

It was toooooooo much crowded but very fun, I almost closed the disco with some friends that actually I think they're on gagadaily too or used to be lol

So you were the group of girls they stopped on thursday! hahaha that was fun too 

iAstroLeo
On 23/09/2017 at 11:06 AM, Arbmonster said:

I didn't because of my flight /: if I knew the date I would have stayed an extra night. How was it? Was it fun?

It was AMAZING, I had the best time tbh :lolly: I need to return to Barcelona just to repeat that night tbh

They're saying they still don't give back the money because they depend on live nation and gaga's team; they're re-scheduling the shows, so they'll give us the options of keeping the ticket for the next concerts or the refund when they set the new dates:)

GagaSkeletonWay

Do we know when are the new dates going to be announced? I thought they would a few days after the cancellation :duck:

Gagalvaro
3 hours ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Do we know when are the new dates going to be announced? I thought they would a few days after the cancellation :duck:

The GP must be angry...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived