Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Monster34
2 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

hahaha I'm doing my final work at the University about this... because until now I've never understood.
The most important things:

1) Barcelona is near to other countries, so is easier for the french people for example to come to Barcelona.

2) Palau Sant Jordi is bigger than Palacio de los Deportes in Madrid

3) Palau Sant Jordi is property of Livenation, so they have to pay only a 50% of the rent when they perform at the Palau

I hope I answered your question :reductive:

Yeah, this was a good answer :) Thank you. 

I feel like Gaga could do a stadium show in Madrid considering it is the sixth most populous city in Europe, and she literally has not been there in ages. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O
On 24/02/2017 at 8:14 PM, Gagalvaro said:

Barcelona is near to other countries, so is easier for the french people for example to come to Barcelona.

My profile picture took in front of the Palau can confirm it :classy:

Gagalvaro
26 minutes ago, L E O said:

My profile picture took in front of the Palau can confirm it 

Are u french? I always thought you were spanish

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

L E O
2 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

Are u french? I always thought you were spanish

No I'm french, but living very close to spain, so I always come to Gaga's concerts there! :gaycat:

• 2 weeks later...
GagaSkeletonWay

Guys help!

I intend to buy my tickets to see Gaga this Friday but I've never been to a show before and I've got some doubts.

1) Do you think that the Entrada General Pista is worth it if I can't arrive in Barcelona until the day of the show? Because I don't know if people usually camp for days or just in the morning of the show.

2) The tickets PL1 and PL2 have good views? Or is it very far in the venue?

djparky

Unless you need to be on the barrier, GA will be fine, especially if she uses catwalks like last time, then there will be plenty of choices. I think most seats will be good views- not that anyone will be sat in them

cdparky
5 hours ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Guys help!

I intend to buy my tickets to see Gaga this Friday but I've never been to a show before and I've got some doubts.

1) Do you think that the Entrada General Pista is worth it if I can't arrive in Barcelona until the day of the show? Because I don't know if people usually camp for days or just in the morning of the show.

2) The tickets PL1 and PL2 have good views? Or is it very far in the venue?

If you want to be right at the front expect an early start to queue, the Spanish tend to line up early. If you aren't bothered with that, aim for a seat in blocks 102 - 106 or 121 - 125 (those will be PL1). On past experience with shows in Barcelona nobody will sit during the show (the atmosphere there for Artrave was incredible), it remains my favourite city to visit for a gig.

totalhate

I was in block 105 at the BTWBall and 106E at the ArtRave, they both have amazing views.

106E at the ArtRave sometimes I was bothered by a camera man which was next to the stage and close to this section doing the camera work but nothing major, it all depends on the stage set this time, but I'm sure you won't have any trouble having great views from these section. 

Personally, I would not choose 102, 103, 104 / 123, 124, 125 areas seats next to the stage as the view would be very lateral in my opinion. But that's just my taste.

espai2.jpg

MarryTheSequins

After forgetting my password and the Live Nation link not working on my phone, I've managed to get GA! :toofunny::excited2:

Archived