Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they put some tickets (that originally were part of the VIP packages) up this morning as regular tickets for areas 103, 104 and 223, none are available now though. but I recommend you to keep checking everyday just incase...

panosmonster

So guys i saw that your date is sold out, along with all the other European dates. Will you still go? Will you pay extra money in resale sites? I'm really confused because i really want to go to this date but i don't want end up being scammed. I don't know which site to trust. Any help? I'm heading towards Seatwave because is a Ticketmaster company but still...i don't know. What are you going to do?

Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

So guys i saw that your date is sold out, along with all the other European dates. Will you still go? Will you pay extra money in resale sites? I'm really confused because i really want to go to this date but i don't want end up being scammed. I don't know which site to trust. Any help? I'm heading towards Seatwave because is a Ticketmaster company but still...i don't know. What are you going to do?

I recommend you to check everyday LiveNation.es , they will sell VIP seats with normal prices in any moment, maybe tomorrow or maybe in June, we don't know, but wait and check their website everyday, because you can get a very good seat for 100 euros more or less 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

See the post above- ticket drops will happen from time to time, just keep checking. Unless you'd prefer to be ripped off by touts and pay 3 times ticket value.

panosmonster
Just now, Gagalvaro said:

I recommend you to check everyday LiveNation.es , they will sell VIP seats with normal prices in any moment, maybe tomorrow or maybe in June, we don't know, but wait and check their website everyday, because you can get a very good seat for 100 euros more or less 

thanks for your answer. i really want GA. and by now i know that i'm going to buy from resale sites but i'm really afraid for the tickets. (if they are legit)...

Gagalvaro
Just now, panosmonster said:

thanks for your answer. i really want GA. and by now i know that i'm going to buy from resale sites but i'm really afraid for the tickets. (if they are legit)...

If you are looking for a GA yes, I recomend you resale. I don't how legit are these websites, but I always read that Seatwave is part of Livenation, so must be legit...

panosmonster
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

If you are looking for a GA yes, I recomend you resale. I don't how legit are these websites, but I always read that Seatwave is part of Livenation, so must be legit...

They refund you and this is really reassuring if something goes bad. Do you have tickets? Is everything ok?

Monster34

Why does Gaga never go to Madrid ? 

Trying to understand the dynamics here, I had shows in Barcelona last 2 tours but not in Madrid even though Madrid has higher population, and is capital. 

Gagalvaro
Just now, panosmonster said:

They refund you and this is really reassuring if something goes bad. Do you have tickets? Is everything ok?

Yes, I've been lucky and I got my come to mama package. It's the first time I buy a VIP package

panosmonster
4 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Yes, I've been lucky and I got my come to mama package. It's the first time I buy a VIP package

congrats monster! i really hope to get my tickets and travel to Barcelona! <3 

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 18/2/2017 at 2:31 PM, eriic said:

See y'all there bitches! :unicorn:

Thanks btw :kara:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Gagalvaro
5 minutes ago, Monster34 said:

Why does Gaga never go to Madrid ? 

Trying to understand the dynamics here, I had shows in Barcelona last 2 tours but not in Madrid even though Madrid has higher population, and is capital. 

hahaha I'm doing my final work at the University about this... because until now I've never understood.

The most important things:

1) Barcelona is near to other countries, so is easier for the french people for example to come to Barcelona.

2) Palau Sant Jordi is bigger than Palacio de los Deportes in Madrid

3) Palau Sant Jordi is property of Livenation, so they have to pay only a 50% of the rent when they perform at the Palau

I hope I answered your question :reductive:

Archived