Do you want to walk around the city?

Sure, :D

Not like I have any other thing to do:ladyhaha:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juansgh21
4 hours ago, Vergil said:

But how does the list work exactly? I'm going the 16th so, if I go today can I still sign up on the list? And do I need to stay there everyday til 22:00?

Yeah, you need to sign up on the list, then go at 22:00 so they can check you're there and also at 8:00am. Everyday.

Juansgh21
2 hours ago, Rebeka said:

Hey guys! I am also going to the concert and i want to ask you, if anybody knows- what can i bring inside the Saint Palau Jordi? I am planning to bring just my phone, some money and ID  card in my small bag for running - the bag that you place around your waist (idk how to name it in english :D). Would that be OK? 

Because i went to the Green Day concert in the summer and i read somewhere that you cant bring those kind of bags. But for Gaga's concert I didnt find any kind of info. 

Tnx for help

Yeah, you can bring a little bag with you :)

28 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

Yeah, you need to sign up on the list, then go at 22:00 so they can check you're there and also at 8:00am. Everyday.

So, I have to be there everyday at 8:00, then I go home and I come back to the Palau at 22:00, then do the same on Monday? But no need to stay there on the queue all day till the 16th? Sorry for being annoying. 

Francesco Caos Casotti

Sorry but where we can find the list? At Palau? Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Juansgh21 said:

Juansgh21
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

So, I have to be there everyday at 8:00, then I go home and I come back to the Palau at 22:00, then do the same on Monday? But no need to stay there on the queue all day till the 16th? Sorry for being annoying. 

Yeah, just be there at 08:00 am and 22:00 pm till everyday.

26 minutes ago, Francesco Caos Casotti said:

Yes, fans and a security guard have them.

25 minutes ago, Juansgh21 said:

Yeah, just be there at 08:00 am and 22:00 pm till everyday.

Yes, fans and a security guard have them.

I already signed up. But they told me I just need to do it once per day. Thanks for help!

54 minutes ago, Francesco Caos Casotti said:

It’s on the left side of the swimming pool Picornell.

MonsterOfSpain

I saw her yesterday at her hotel after having waited for hours, I had lost all hope and suddenly she's there fkfkdldgkf :giveup: Couldn't take a picture or anything but I'm so damn happy. She didn't look very pleased though, too many people screaming and pushing each other. 

Gagalvaro
32 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Oh and congrats to everyone who saw her or took a pic, @Gagalvaro you deserve it king. She looks way too flawless in real life :giveup:

Thank you!!:tony: she was so beautiful and when I woke up that morning and saw she liked my photo it was the craziest moment of my life.:giveup:

#2018Gagaisours

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

DanceInTheDark
5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Today is the day OMG

Have fun! :kara:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived