Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay
4 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think they dropped a lot already. For 42 euros you can have 2nd ground and for 52 euros 1st ground!! 

They won't drop prices again...I think it's enough:sharon:

52€ for the 1st floor? Omg I paid 107 :toofunny:

Anyway, I guess 1,000 tickets left is not that bad, unless they have already blocked some seats and the total would be +1,500

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagalvaro
17 hours ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Anyway, I guess 1,000 tickets left is not that bad, unless they have already blocked some seats and the total would be +1,500

That's why I'm afraid:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Gagalvaro

They opened more seats!

2.000 tickets left (including VIPS). 21 days to go:giveup::giveup:

GagaSkeletonWay
23 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

They opened more seats!

2.000 tickets left (including VIPS). 21 days to go:giveup::giveup:

We definitely need some promo, I don't know why they don't show commercials on TV or something :giveup:

I have to sell my ticket for the show on friday as I won't be in Barcelona that week because of work. I already knew 50% that maybe I wouldn't be able to go when I bought the ticket so I bought the cheapest one. I'm selling it 10euros cheaper (35euros) than the original price as I know there are a lot of resellers and still available tickets for thursday, so.. It's in section 312, I need to sell it before the 17th, that's the date that I'm leaving. Any questions, PM. I have original proofs of purchase, etc.

3 hours ago, totalhate said:

I have to sell my ticket for the show on friday as I won't be in Barcelona that week because of work. I already knew 50% that maybe I wouldn't be able to go when I bought the ticket so I bought the cheapest one. I'm selling it 10euros cheaper (35euros) than the original price as I know there are a lot of resellers and still available tickets for thursday, so.. It's in section 312, I need to sell it before the 17th, that's the date that I'm leaving. Any questions, PM. I have original proofs of purchase, etc.

which day? 21 or 22

On 27/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Me too! I paid 107 :selena: this is a mess

JoanneMonster

More tickets avaiable for friday 22? But it was already sold out! Thats why they added a second date:saladga:

So shes comming 2 days and neither of them are sold out:saladga:

I See You

Miracle
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

More tickets avaiable for friday 22? But it was already sold out! Thats why they added a second date:saladga:

So shes comming 2 days and neither of them is sold out:saladga:

September 22th is sold out. No matter if they add new tickets or not, it's sold out. September 21th will probably be reported as sold out, but there will be around 1000 official tickets left and 500 more from scalpers 

BULATIO
9 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

So shes comming 2 days and neither of them is sold out:saladga:

:toofunny: MESS... 

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

September 22th is sold out. No matter if they add new tickets or not, it's sold out. September 21th will probably be reported as sold out, but there will be around 1000 official tickets left and 500 more from scalpers 

It will be reported sold out but look at this

L3D1Mnu.png

I See You

Miracle
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

It will be reported sold out but look at this

L3D1Mnu.png

18 days to go lmao. People will buy most of the tix

JoanneMonster
Just now, Miracle said:

18 days to go lmao. People will buy most of the tix

not when it's being announced as sold out, people are buying tickets for the 21rst.

But they will put them in red even if they don't sell out the tickets for the 22nd, so yeah its gonna be a ''Sold out''

I See You

Gagalvaro

I'm not afraid for the 22nd, it will look packed. I'm really afraid for the 21st, all the media will report that one :giveup:

Archived