Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I don't get it. She cancelled the concert and then went and did a whole bunch of other concerts in the states. I don't care I can't be bothered to go to Barcelona right now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tan Fei
15 minutes ago, deeman said:

I don't get it. She cancelled the concert and then went and did a whole bunch of other concerts in the states. I don't care I can't be bothered to go to Barcelona right now.

Whole bunch of other concerts?:oprah:

2 hours ago, Noelle said:

What did you guys experience as the best place to stand in GA? It seems like standing left (facing the mainstage) of the DIC round stage has the nicest overview? I wonder if you have to queue early to be in that exact spot. I'm totally willing to, but only if it means I get a nicer place because of it. :lolga:

@Magneto @Rachel Duncan

scallywally
10 hours ago, Doot said:

It does not apply to every single concert. They make the determination based on the event itself as well as the stage layout. I'm not trying to be shady but her manager has publicly stated this, as well as the venues. 

And her security team has told fans during this tour that her interactions with fans (pulling them on stage) as well is due to the political climate as well as things that have been happening at concerts, violence wise. 

What things?? Her fans that would be pulled on stage would've gone through security at the door. She wouldnt get a one on one personal attack. Didn't she bring anyone up in the US? Which fans would ask security if they could get up on stage anyway to get that answer? 

Those fans are dreaming that they could as a security guy if they could go on stage and he'd say 'yeah, what song?' :toofunny:

DonnieDarko
11 hours ago, Doot said:

It does not apply to every single concert. They make the determination based on the event itself as well as the stage layout. I'm not trying to be shady but her manager has publicly stated this, as well as the venues. 

And her security team has told fans during this tour that her interactions with fans (pulling them on stage) as well is due to the political climate as well as things that have been happening at concerts, violence wise. 

I'm not even going to enter the discussion with things like I know stuff bc I'm this or that, but the truth is it's not easy to find a picture of a recent Palau Sant Jordi arena concert with a floor looking like it did last night. All I found were the pictures from various concerts with floor being filled with people and the concerts were recent, like from 2015 to 2017. I'm not even sure why is it important to people, just wanted to share what I've found.

nattuggla
4 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

No it's not true, most dates aren't sold out in Europe..
the second date of Barcelona isn't doing well, Hamburg isn't great either..
+ Belgium has the biggest venue from the EU leg, and is probably the smallest country she visits so..

(EDIT: But yeah, it will not look packed, but well, let's enjoy she is coming?)

To be fair there were several shows in the US which were just sold out on the day of the concert. I remember some shows still had several hundred tickets one week before the show which were then sold in a couple of days.... 

Right now there are many European dates which have just a few or several hundred tickets left but nothing too worrying if is not over 1000 tickets left. 

MonsterOfSpain

I have no words, but yesterday was definitely one of the most special nights of my life. I had never felt so free, so happy, so identified with thousands of people. I had never sweated or jumped or screamed or sung so much in my life. Gaga was completely right, only music can make people come together in such a peaceful and lovely way. I'm at the airport right now waiting to board, these 3 days have been completely insane. Barcelona is absolutely beautiful as always. So sad that I can't stay till Tuesday :giveup:

I probably met some people from here, there was such a nice atmosphere at the queue yesterday, I love you guys thank you for sharing this experience :flutter: I'll never forget it

5 hours ago, Noelle said:

What did you guys experience as the best place to stand in GA? It seems like standing left (facing the mainstage) of the DIC round stage has the nicest overview? I wonder if you have to queue early to be in that exact spot. I'm totally willing to, but only if it means I get a nicer place because of it. :lolga:

Yup, that's the best spot possible tbh. She was literally a meter away from me during Applause (my favorite! :giveup: ) I queued with my friend since 8am, we were 196 and 197 on the list. You also get an incredible view of the main stage, and we literally started RUNNING for our lives at the end of The Cure so we got an amazing spot for Million Reasons, I didn't think we would get that close. The ones I couldn't see much was TEOG, CTM and Angel Down, but if you keep changing views between the screen and the piano it'll be great aswell. 

MonsterOfSpain
13 hours ago, andy232000 said:

nooo jaja, she doesnt sweat that much. her hair is literally soaking. they wet it on purpose 

That's what I was told later but I thought she was completely full of sweat too, I was like "welp at least I'm not the only one :sweat:"   

reditaccount288

I have been reading the previous pages but i couldnt find anything regarding my question ( A lot of shitposting those previous pages haha). So maybe u can help me out.

If I arrive "late" , like half an hour before the GA opening, any recommendation of where to go when the GA opens? As far as i can read, Gaga moves around the stadium, so at one point u will have good visibility, and it doesnt really matter at the end where do you stand.

And btw, another dumb question, is it cold in Barcelona? According to google it isnt , but i prefer to hear some opinions.

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

13 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

And btw, another dumb question, is it cold in Barcelona? According to google it isnt , but i prefer to hear some opinions.

Some of the cheaper accommodation options probably do not have heating and in the night it can certainly get cool.

58 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

I have been reading the previous pages but i couldnt find anything regarding my question ( A lot of shitposting those previous pages haha). So maybe u can help me out.

If I arrive "late" , like half an hour before the GA opening, any recommendation of where to go when the GA opens? As far as i can read, Gaga moves around the stadium, so at one point u will have good visibility, and it doesnt really matter at the end where do you stand.

I was yesterday facing the stage left side near the stage where she sings paparazzi and dancin in circles, that spot was good I arrived the time doors opened but it took ages to get in as the line was so long, as the GA is so huge in Palau Sant Jordi people near me arrived like 10minutes before gaga started and people sat on the floor before the show but at one point they tested the drums and everybody squeezed nearer the stage when they heard those drum noises.

As for the cold It depends what u used to, for me it isnt cold but its been bit windy, I wear leather jacket and hoodie, most people wear heavy winter jackets here which is odd as its not even minus celsius :derpga:

38 minutes ago, Lauiii said:

I was yesterday facing the stage left side near the stage where she sings paparazzi and dancin in circles, that spot was good I arrived the time doors opened but it took ages to get in as the line was so long, as the GA is so huge in Palau Sant Jordi people near me arrived like 10minutes before gaga started and people sat on the floor before the show but at one point they tested the drums and everybody squeezed nearer the stage when they heard those drum noises.

As for the cold It depends what u used to, for me it isnt cold but its been bit windy, I wear leather jacket and hoodie, most people wear heavy winter jackets here which is odd as its not even minus celsius :derpga:

Awesome! I won't queue for too long then seeing as it's constantly raining and 0 degrees in the Netherlands.

Francesco Caos Casotti

Sorry someone know where we can sign the list for parterre? I am in front of Palau but i don’t find anything and nobody 

Archived