worship to the land :pray:

aprhrodite :koons:

goddess of love :v:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Someone said the half empty floor was due to terrorist attacks and fire codes etc., but the maximum occupancy of the building codes apply to ALL concerts in the same venue, which makes no sense since many recent concerts in the same area had nearly/fully-packed floors. No one here is trying to discredit her, @androiduser was just trying to shut down these delusional lies and excuses.

It does not apply to every single concert. They make the determination based on the event itself as well as the stage layout. I'm not trying to be shady but her manager has publicly stated this, as well as the venues. 

And her security team has told fans during this tour that her interactions with fans (pulling them on stage) as well is due to the political climate as well as things that have been happening at concerts, violence wise. 

J e s s e
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

She only wets her hair for Bad romance/The Cure/ MillionReasons. it was never wet for DIC. no change

Isn’t it wet from sweat tho

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

andy232000
1 minute ago, J e s s e said:

Isn’t it wet from sweat tho

nooo jaja, she doesnt sweat that much. her hair is literally soaking. they wet it on purpose 

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

while I am sure that there are some security standards that don't allow for venues to be overbooked and packed, leaving half of the floor empty for this reason simply doesn't make sense...

It does because its not a "stand and stare" the whole time type of show. She uses the entire floor of the arena and when she moves from one stage back to the piano stage, the entire crowd shifts to follow her. That is a safety hazard and has to be addressed with the number of GA tickets sold.

Edge Of Venus
15 minutes ago, Doot said:

It does not apply to every single concert. They make the determination based on the event itself as well as the stage layout. I'm not trying to be shady but her manager has publicly stated this, as well as the venues. 

And her security team has told fans during this tour that her interactions with fans (pulling them on stage) as well is due to the political climate as well as things that have been happening at concerts, violence wise. 

Stop this already. I'm a registered architect and every building in the world has their maximum capacity based on building code calculations and these numbers don't change from night to night. Live Nation is not sitting here thinking "ummm let's leave the floor half empty since it's more safe and the monsters can follow around GA GA!" They have capped off the projected sales for the first Spain show and it will most likely be reported as 100% sold out, which is what matters eventually, and that's why they didn't put out more tickets for sale. There is no need to come up with far fetched excuses.

1 minute ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Stop this already. I'm a registered architect and every building in the world has their maximum capacity based on building code calculations and these numbers don't change from night to night. Live Nation is not sitting here thinking "ummm let's leave the floor half empty since it's more safe!" They have capped off the projected sales for the first Spain show and it will most likely be reported as 100% sold out, which is what matters eventually, and that's why they didn't put out more tickets for sale. There is no need to come up with far fetched excuses.

Better put a call into the registered architects of the world then and let them know that venues all over the world are participating in a mass conspiracy theory of venue safety and fire marshall rules and regulations, all to save face for Gaga's diminishing ticket sales. 

Artist-2296722-qttb.jpg

J e s s e
1 hour ago, Rafr88 said:

In the artRAVE, yeah:poot:

I thought that was just Regular Gaga :triggered: receipts?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

They're not allowed to fill the floor front to back.  The place seemed a bit empty when we got there but it filled quickly just before the show started

Great show last night, as usual good atmosphere in Barcelona.  Very pleased to finally hear Bloody Mary and Scheisse live

VenusUrania

I've read somewhere on instagram that Gaga allowed fans, with whom she took a picture backstage after the show, to ask a few questions and that someone started asking her about Putin, if she liked him (she obviously said no) and such, so they kinda annoyed her and other fans didn't have the chance to ask her something because of them :giveup:

Gagadonna

I didn't know Barcelona was sold out... I'm afraid she's gonna be pissed with Belgium cause that's the first/only not sold out venue :/

ARTPOPNick
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I didn't know Barcelona was sold out... I'm afraid she's gonna be pissed with Belgium cause that's the first/only not sold out venu:/

No it's not true, most dates aren't sold out in Europe..
the second date of Barcelona isn't doing well, Hamburg isn't great either..
+ Belgium has the biggest venue from the EU leg, and is probably the smallest country she visits so..

(EDIT: But yeah, it will not look packed, but well, let's enjoy she is coming?)

What did you guys experience as the best place to stand in GA? It seems like standing left (facing the mainstage) of the DIC round stage has the nicest overview? I wonder if you have to queue early to be in that exact spot. I'm totally willing to, but only if it means I get a nicer place because of it. :lolga:

Archived