💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I'm getting information about lost wigs on the Palau Sant Jordi, please call the cops if you recognizes any.

#SupportTheCommunity:stalkga:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
6 minutes ago, ralloz said:

in Italian it's ti amo, te amo is spanish!

Exacly, and "Amo-te" in portuguese. All are almost the same, from "amare" in latin :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Neo-Latin languages :wub:

Just now, Fame IV said:

Exacly, and "Amo-te" in portuguese. All are almost the same, from "amare" in latin :)

Johnny Wayne
7 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

That was fun guys:kara:, now have to make my list for Globalvision:music:.

Hide contents

@Dutch what are your faves, I dont want to be disqualified:toofunny:

Dont forget to listen to the obviously better song, aka Portugal's entry and give it your 12 :sis:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

androiduser
25 minutes ago, Doot said:

@androiduser except it’s nto a double standard. Not only has Bobby publicly tweeted about it, but you can call any venue and ask the generic question, don’t even have to mention Gaga, and they will tell you the same exact thing:

simply because a venue holds a certain capacity, does not mean that’s how many tickets are on sale. The fire marshall makes the individual determination for each concert how many tickets are allowed to be sold for the seats and for GA. 

No one is making stuff up for the sake of her looking good. It’s how a concert venue works. 

while I am sure that there are some security standards that don't allow for venues to be overbooked and packed, leaving half of the floor empty for this reason simply doesn't make sense...

First we had the "yellow security line" which was just an ordinary plastic protection for the electricity cables, and now we have fire marshals leaving half of the floor empty.

And if you look back to her biggest two tours, the floor in the same venue was packed. It's quite a coincidence that the safety measures have changed so drastically to coincide with the album sales in the same market.

Fame IV
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

while I am sure that there are some security standards that don't allow for venues to be overbooked and packed, leaving half of the floor empty for this reason simply doesn't make sense...

First we had the "yellow security line" which was just an ordinary plastic protection for the electricity cables, and now we have fire marshals leaving half of the floor empty.

And if you look back to her biggest two tours, the floor in the same venue was packed. It's quite a coincidence that the safety measures have changed so drastically to coincide with the album sales in the same market.

After the Manchester attack I think pop shows need a different approach, and maybe Gaga's team paid attention to that, concerning security measures. From the photos I have seen the arena was full.

A Star is Born ⭐

BlingNotTheMusic

Wait so nothing new? MESS:triggered:

Guess we’ll see about this 01/19 Twitter mess:stalkga:

scallywally

Lets move on and look forward to the next show, blaming it on Arianas bomb might look a bit desperate.

Another show, another thread full of people incorrectly claiming she has shortened songs. 

Literally during the NA legs, every show y’all said she shortened PI even more than the previous show. If she actually reduced it at the rate y’all say, we’d be negative at this point. 

33 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Pretty sure her team made no attempt to say it wasn’t sold out back during the artrave. The official page lists some of the shows as not sold out. 

Literally, if it is so important, then call the venue. Stop using your keyboard and typing in a forum, and call the actual venue and bam, you’ll see that it’s not always some crazy attempt to cover low ticket sales. 

49 minutes ago, androiduser said:

For those who don't know, there was a mortal  accident in Madrid and 4 girls died in an arena. After that, Spanish security rules changed so  half of the floor must be empty. That is why the Monster Ball and BTWB had  full packed floor and after that, the ArtRave and Joanne haven't

IllusionLover

DISCLAIMER: Only Spanish and Latin American fans (like me) will understand this: 

Mimi from OT was there with Ricky OMG!!!!!!!!

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived