šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MarryTheNight91
1 minute ago, hausoffame said:

Did this sell out already?! I can't get anything!

I was there at 10 and got shut outĀ 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster

I just kept trying and got super lucky at like 10:20 and was able to score a GA ticket! I need one more though, so I may be going by myself if I can't get it.

MarryTheNight91
2 minutes ago, FameMonster said:

I just kept trying and got super lucky at like 10:20 and was able to score a GA ticket! I need one more though, so I may be going by myself if I can't get it.

I got two of the cheapest tickets 5 minutes ago but don't want them.

FameMonster
10 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I got two of the cheapest tickets 5 minutes ago but don't want them.

Oh nice! What section are the tickets in?

KingWithNoCrown

I can't believe how basically no one was able to purchase tickets. What do these scalpers plan on doing with the GA tickets? Pretty sure they are nontransferable. Not sure what to do now.Ā 

When purchasing paperless tickets you will not receive a physical ticket for entry and will be required to bring the credit card you used to purchase your ticket(s) and a government-issued ID to the venue, where your credit card will be swiped again to gain you and your party access to the event. Your entire party must be present and must all enter together. If you do not have your credit card and government-issued ID in hand at the event, you will not gain access to the event. No exceptions will be made. Paperless tickets are non-transferrable and can be used only by the original purchaser.

7 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

I can't believe how basically no one was able to purchase tickets. What do these scalpers plan on doing with the GA tickets? Pretty sure they are nontransferable. Not sure what to do now.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sell them on at inflated prices to make insane profitsĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

FameMonster
5 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

Ā 

Ā 

I saw in another thread that someone called the box office and the venue told them that the show was all but sold out before the general onsale even.

I dont know what scalpers plans are for the GA tickets because you need ID and the credit card that you purchased them with to gain entry into the show. Just have to hope that she adds another date in Philly or that she adds a nearby city like Atlantic City because shes been there on all her past tours.

9 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

Ā 

Ā 

apparently they're using prepaid cards and gift cards to sell GA

MarryTheNight91

I got through and it wouldn't accept myĀ credit card. They charged it 3 times thoughĀ what the hell. On the phoneĀ 

NotDoctor

I don't know a single person who was able to get tickets for this show; I tried for the fan presale, the Live Nation presale and then general and never got anything. Ā It's really disheartening.

hvymetallvr10
32 minutes ago, Bounty said:

apparently they're using prepaid cards and gift cards to sell GA

Yea, I heard this too, I spoke to a woman from Stub Hub...

Allison M

I don't understand how that is happening so quickly? My friend couldn't get any for the Chicago stadium either?Ā 

During the presale the site kept saying invalid hashcode and failed service payment call or something. It finally worked like 3 hours later.

I've never seen this before...

Archived