šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

mucinex

people are saying lady starlight might be the opening act, if she's the opening act, who wants to chill in the lobby before the concert? :green:Ā i don't wanna sit there for 90 minutes listening to dark techno music...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brennan731

Soooo, since I bought regular GA to save money, what time do you think is good to line up. I was planning on getting there around noon.Ā 

Allison M

After hearing about all the chaos today for tickets IĀ feel really lucky that I finally got CTM secured.Ā 

I feel so bad for everyone that couldn't get any. I guess we'll hear how Monday goes for our leg of the tour.

Allison M
14 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

Soooo, since I bought regular GA to save money, what time do you think is good to line up. I was planning on getting there around noon.Ā 

I've never been to a Philly show so I have no idea how crazy it is. It really does depend on the layout of the stage.
For the BTWB it was worth it to camp out to get the front of the Monster Pit.
For the artRAVE it didn't really matter. There was so much room and so many good places.Ā 

At least we're the last show of the first leg so we can see the stage, what songs she's performing, where at on the stage, etc.

Tried to get tickets today with the LiveNation pre-sale, but wasn't able to get any. They instantly sold out. :-( Really bummed, hope I have better luck on Monday. Send me good vibes fellow Monsters!!

KeepItCool

Wow so the pre-sales were a complete joke for this show. Ā There was literally nothing available with the LiveNation pre-sale or the venue pre-sale on Friday except for a couple of single seats - and of course, they were all the $300.00 ones. Ā I also had no luck with the Citi pre-sale on Wednesday - does anyone know where the $136.00 seats in the lower level are? Ā I'm guessing all the way in the back like 106, 107, 108, and 109? Ā I hope some of those are available on Monday morning!

On 2/9/2017 at 9:38 AM, Roselyn Baldevieso said:

I bought mine for 110 each not including taxes and fees during the citi bank presaleĀ 

Will presale ticket prices be the same when the go on sale normally?

mucinex
18 hours ago, KeepItCool said:
18 hours ago, KeepItCool said:

Wow so the pre-sales were a complete joke for this show. Ā There was literally nothing available with the LiveNation pre-sale or the venue pre-sale on Friday except for a couple of single seats - and of course, they were all the $300.00 ones. Ā I also had no luck with the Citi pre-sale on Wednesday - does anyone know where the $136.00 seats in the lower level are? Ā I'm guessing all the way in the back like 106, 107, 108, and 109? Ā I hope some of those are available on Monday morning!

Ā 

the 136$ tickets i bought on thursday are in section 105, they're actually pretty decent seats, i made a little collage of images of that seat so i can show people what it looks like. even though i'd prefer not to pay 170$ for tickets, i got a good spot regardless!

e2267oi.jpg

Ā 

KeepItCool
10 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

the 136$ tickets i bought on thursday are in section 105, they're actually pretty decent seats, i made a little collage of images of that seat so i can show people what it looks like. even though i'd prefer not to pay 170$ for tickets, i got a good spot regardless!

e2267oi.jpg

Ā 

Thanks...that looks like it should be ok - I have to buy 3 tickets and it's almost $1,000.00 if I go for the highest price ones - can't do that this time. Ā So, hopefully i'll be able to get 3 in this section or near it tomorrow morning. Ā I'm thinking it might not be easy though especially for 3. Ā Wish me luck!

hpmcmill

Really want GA, but I feel like it's the last chance today because of the credit card entry policy. Otherwise could have resorted to StubHub if necessary.Ā 

Lana Winters
1 minute ago, Bae said:

It keeps saying no tickets are available. I've tried more than prolly 30 times.

When the presale happened, I managed to snag 1 GA ticket 40 minutes after the tickets went on sale. Don't give up!

Archived