Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Featured Posts

Rudy Palma   Paws Up 3
Rudy Palma

Does anyone know the deal about the woman who was supposedly saying bigoted things to one guy who finally had it and asked that she be thrown out?

This was just a couple rows from the stage. Before the show began.

A bunch of us were thinking "seriously, saying anti-gay things at a Lady Gaga concert?!" We felt so bad for the guy she was pestering and were happy that she got ejected, if what we thought happened was on the money. It was bizarre.

Edited by Rudy Palma

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher   Paws Up 39
Christopher

Well, to lighten up the mood a bit, did anyone notice that Asiel broke the disco stick? Gaga handed it to him and it slipped from his grasp and it broke so she only held the stick part. 😂

 

*insert beyoncé somebody getting fired gif*

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition   Paws Up 8,336
Teal Ambition
9 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I think Gaga has fibromyalgia. 

oh wow

 

  • LMAO 1
maybe we can see the world together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Allison M   Paws Up 357
Allison M
6 hours ago, Rudy Palma said:

Does anyone know the deal about the woman who was supposedly saying bigoted things to one guy who finally had it and asked that she be thrown out?

This was just a couple rows from the stage. Before the show began.

A bunch of us were thinking "seriously, saying anti-gay things at a Lady Gaga concert?!" We felt so bad for the guy she was pestering and were happy that she got ejected, if what we thought happened was on the money. It was bizarre.

I was right there (got front and center!) and these two girls were drunk and trashy and wouldn't stop smoking a vape. The security guard (Sean) was pissed they kept doing it after he told them to stop 3 times. Then people started complaining about them talking **** (threatening people, calling them gay, *******s, etc. This was when the guy lost it and another went up to security and said she was saying it too and that he felt unsafe) and shoving people (show hasn't started so it wasn't necessary).

The girls started arguing with the security guard about the vape and that everyone was lying. Sean was so done and was calling for people to take them out. Then Gaga's team of security(I think) came out and said 1 of the girls had already been given a warning before even getting to the floor. The moment she heard what this girl was saying, Gaga's team was like, "Absolutely not, they're gone". 

They went into the crowd, got the girls and that was that. Everyone cheered that they were gone and I'm not sure they got to watch the show. 

Edited by Allison M
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Allison M   Paws Up 357
Allison M

I'm so sad the shows are over :cryga:

Gaga looked at me so much :giveup:

She said "I love you" while looking at me after The Cure and I cried :cryga:

I actually don't know what to do with my life now. The last 2 days were my first days in PA after moving here from Missouri. I don't know anyone other than my boyfriend and his family or where anything is. Those shows gave me something to do, a purpose here, and people too talk to. 

Now what? 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katmonster   Paws Up 17
Katmonster
6 hours ago, Rudy Palma said:

Does anyone know the deal about the woman who was supposedly saying bigoted things to one guy who finally had it and asked that she be thrown out?

This was just a couple rows from the stage. Before the show began.

A bunch of us were thinking "seriously, saying anti-gay things at a Lady Gaga concert?!" We felt so bad for the guy she was pestering and were happy that she got ejected, if what we thought happened was on the money. It was bizarre.

Omgg I was front barricade and we heard them too! The two women were constantly causing trouble.🙄 At first they were being loud mouths, then they had vape pens and brought them out like 4 times even after they were reprimanded each time by security. Then they moved over to the left side and one of them tried to push her way to the front and finally gave up after we kept saying no and blocked her. Finally, this one kid snapped because apparently they were insulting everyone and yelling for no reason. He had every right be angry- he said they were making fun of him because he was gay. Tbh they didnt look like a lesbian couple as many thought they were but relatives maybe? Security finally got them out thankfully. It really was bizarre. Lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewGr   Paws Up 3,171
AndrewGr
12 minutes ago, Katmonster said:

Omgg I was front barricade and we heard them too! The two women were constantly causing trouble.🙄 At first they were being loud mouths, then they had vape pens and brought them out like 4 times even after they were reprimanded each time by security. Then they moved over to the left side and one of them tried to push her way to the front and finally gave up after we kept saying no and blocked her. Finally, this one kid snapped because apparently they were insulting everyone and yelling for no reason. He had every right be angry- he said they were making fun of him because he was gay. Tbh they didnt look like a lesbian couple as many thought they were but relatives maybe? Security finally got them out thankfully. It really was bizarre. Lol

Imagine being this uneducated that you can't even behave in a concert you paid for.

Kudos to Gaga's team for doing the right thing and throwing them out.  :tony:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy Palma   Paws Up 3
Rudy Palma
27 minutes ago, Katmonster said:

Omgg I was front barricade and we heard them too! The two women were constantly causing trouble.🙄 At first they were being loud mouths, then they had vape pens and brought them out like 4 times even after they were reprimanded each time by security. Then they moved over to the left side and one of them tried to push her way to the front and finally gave up after we kept saying no and blocked her. Finally, this one kid snapped because apparently they were insulting everyone and yelling for no reason. He had every right be angry- he said they were making fun of him because he was gay. Tbh they didnt look like a lesbian couple as many thought they were but relatives maybe? Security finally got them out thankfully. It really was bizarre. Lol

I think I saw you sweetie. I was behind you and a little to your right. Weren't you all glittery? You looked stunning.

I never realized the girl who tried to push her way to the front was part of this duo who finally got thrown out. Oy ve. There's always someone who has to make a big f*cking deal out of everything. 

I'm glad that the real killjoys here were the ones punished, thanks to professional intervention. I was so afraid the guy who snapped was going to get reprimanded or forced to leave, and that would have made me freak out. Fortunately everyone rallied behind him! 😀

Although my friend and I were so disappointed the show was abridged we still were incredibly happy with the show. It was so amazing it just flew by!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctherainbow   Paws Up 1,772
ctherainbow
2 hours ago, Allison M said:

I actually don't know what to do with my life now. The last 2 days were my first days in PA after moving here from Missouri. I don't know anyone other than my boyfriend and his family or where anything is. Those shows gave me something to do, a purpose here, and people too talk to. 

Now what? 

Now you make friends in PA!  Where ya from?  I'm up in NEPA.   :hug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werk   Paws Up 6,485
Werk

Thank god I went to the first night :selena: 

  • Like 2
Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk   Paws Up 3,061
Ronk
On 9/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, Allison M said:

I'm so sad the shows are over :cryga:

Gaga looked at me so much :giveup:

She said "I love you" while looking at me after The Cure and I cried :cryga:

I actually don't know what to do with my life now. The last 2 days were my first days in PA after moving here from Missouri. I don't know anyone other than my boyfriend and his family or where anything is. Those shows gave me something to do, a purpose here, and people too talk to. 

Now what? 

You can see Kesha on October 7 in Philadelphia.  I'm going, and I can't wait.  Of course it won't be anything like a Gaga concert, but, like Gaga, she sings live and is a very nice person.  Kesha singing live:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8XnTciTjdM

 

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk   Paws Up 3,061
Ronk
20 hours ago, Werk said:

Thank god I went to the first night :selena: 

I went to the 2nd night, and loved it.    I thought artRAVE was amazing and exciting, but the Joanne concert was like artRAVE on steroids.   Gaga was totally on, and she blew the lid off the arena.  She sang with so much emotion ... I cried during Angel Down.   I was also shook by John Wayne ... it may be a pop-rock song, but the imagery, staging, movements, costumes, and her demeanor were all metal.

That concert was two days ago, and I am still shook.  So I guess the first and second night's concerts were each special in their own way.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katmonster   Paws Up 17
Katmonster
On 9/12/2017 at 11:23 AM, Rudy Palma said:

I think I saw you sweetie. I was behind you and a little to your right. Weren't you all glittery? You looked stunning.

I never realized the girl who tried to push her way to the front was part of this duo who finally got thrown out. Oy ve. There's always someone who has to make a big f*cking deal out of everything. 

I'm glad that the real killjoys here were the ones punished, thanks to professional intervention. I was so afraid the guy who snapped was going to get reprimanded or forced to leave, and that would have made me freak out. Fortunately everyone rallied behind him! 😀

Although my friend and I were so disappointed the show was abridged we still were incredibly happy with the show. It was so amazing it just flew by!

Haha I think you mean my friend that was right next to me! She was tall and had glitter literally all over her. Her entire outfit slayed. I had shimmer on but not as much as she did lol. I was the shorter girl next to her, in front of the speaker with straight long brown hair. I think I may've seen you when I was trying to get a look at what was happening! I know right- they were so rude! 

The show did fly by! It was just so amazing😭 I went to both (close seats to the piano stage for the first and then CTM for the second) and they were quite literally the best nights of my life along with the artRAVE. I was actually so surprised at how many times I made eye contact with Gaga in my seat! I caught it on camera twice lmao. And then after the show ended, she was ushered right below us and I screamed "I love you" and she smiled warmly at me but I didn't get to touch her hand lol. The second night was amazing too😭 I'm actually so sad that it's all over lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Allison M   Paws Up 357
Allison M
On 9/12/2017 at 0:41 PM, ctherainbow said:

Now you make friends in PA!  Where ya from?  I'm up in NEPA.   :hug: 

I'm in Newtown now!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×