💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Allison M

I can't believe how close this is getting! Seems like a lot of people are going alone which makes me feel a bit better and excited to meet everyone!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone looking for a GA ticket to the show on Sunday? I bought two tickets but my friend bailed on me, and now I have no one to go with. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM! 

mucinex
17 hours ago, MajorBarrios said:

That's another reason why I don't really wanna go lmao but then it's Gaga 😩😩😩

You only get to see this tour once (or twice) , I'd just go if I were you! The show will be fun if you make it out to be! 💛

17 hours ago, MajorBarrios said:

mucinex

The tour seems really close but I'm just hoping it's close enough to where I can avoid any spoilers or watching videos haha

MajorBarrios
2 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

You only get to see this tour once (or twice) , I'd just go if I were you! The show will be fun if you make it out to be! 💛

I'm going twice already. This would be my 3rd lmao. I'll just wait till tomorrow to see the stage design, and decide if I should or not lol and yeah, I'm extremely extatic about this tour ❤️❤️❤️

Barrios

MonsterofFame

Hey guys. Two of my friends can't make it to the Sept 10 show, so I'm selling both tickets AT COST - $115 each. It's Section 209, Row 6.

I have them listed on StubHub too for a higher at-cost price because of fees, so if you're interested let me know soon!

mucinex
6 minutes ago, Gaga98 said:

Does anyone know if general admission queues inside or outside of wells fargo?

99% sure it's outside

15jocart
11 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Hey everyone! I'm going on Sept 11!

Same!

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

On 8/6/2017 at 10:49 PM, Matt Amor said:

99% sure it's outside

Oomf on twitter told me its inside!

mucinex
4 minutes ago, Gaga98 said:

Oomf on twitter told me its inside!

hmm. it was outside at my artrave date, or at least that's how i remember it :laughga: i may be completely wrong here

hausofvolantis

Any suggestions for the best place to stand on the floor? I'll be at both shows but idk where is best to watch from xD

shoful
9 hours ago, hausofvolantis said:

Any suggestions for the best place to stand on the floor? I'll be at both shows but idk where is best to watch from xD

Im gonna do main stage one night and the back stage the other. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

rachel ann

Hey, y'all. I am driving from Virginia up for the show on the 10th so I was planning to stay over night a couple of nights. Does anyone have any recommendations or tips for accommodations? I was just going to airbnb or hotel it somewhere around the venue, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has any advice. I need to spend as little money as possible (within reason... I'm not going to stay in a total sh*t hole just to save a few bucks).

I have never been to this venue so I don't know anything about the area or driving/parking or anything. ANY words of warning or suggestions anyone has are welcome. I have a LOT of anxiety about this, so the more I know the better lol.

Also, I am going completely alone. I have a GA ticket, and I am REALLY regretting this now - I wish I had gotten a seat. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I have gone to MANY concerts alone - Gaga included - but I am feeling a bit too old for the standing in line forever/crowd. Not sure how I am going to handle it. 

I saw some people discussing that they're also going to DC. I have CTM tickets for DC, and am bringing my little sister for that one. I simply couldn't wait til November to see her, so I had to get something for this concert too. 

Archived