tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Allison M
3 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

IM GOING TO 9/11 TOO. Im gonna be so brokeย :sweat:

I'm so torn if I should go for CTM again or just regular GA.ย 

I have class until 4 on the 11th so I'd be like last in GA. But $260 twice is tough:giveup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Wells Fargo shitty site screwed me today. I've never have this happen to me. Going for CTM tomorrow inย presale, their site better not screw me again.

The tickets didn't even go on sale until 10:06 for me. I was ****in done

MarryTheNight91
39 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Opinions please.

Should I get another Philly show or should I go to the show in NY (in a stadium). Part of me wants to go to the NY show since it's in a stadium, so it'll be different, another part of me wants to go to Philly because I don't have to travel. Thoughts?

Go to both! I am ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

9/11 is my actual birthday and I'm asking every family member, friend, etc to just pay my way to get there. I don't want any gifts besides that lmao

I don't want to be alone either. Nobody came forward to do a road trip there and I certainly don't want to be walking around alone either :/ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Prismatic
1 hour ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Go to both! I am ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I would go to all if I didn't get the backstage vip :rip:ย 

I think I might do Come to Mama for the 2nd Philly date and a lower levelย for NY.ย 

EDIT: I've decided to go to the 2nd Philly show since it would be such a pain to go up to NY then wait for the 3am Greyhound back to Philly :skull: So see yall Come to Mama people on 9/11 <3ย 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

MarryTheNight91
10 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I would go to all if I didn't get the backstage vip :rip:ย 

I think I might do Come to Mama for the 2nd Philly date and a lower levelย for NY.ย 

EDIT: I've decided to go to the 2nd Philly show since it would be such a pain to go up to NY then wait for the 3am Greyhound back to Philly :skull: So see yall Come to Mama people on 9/11 <3ย 

I just bought the CTM package in the presale this morning, see you there!

Prismatic
31 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I just bought the CTM package in the presale this morning, see you there!

ย 

CPtMi2uUkAAcOPM.jpg

ย 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

KeepItCool

I finally got tickets! ย Section 106, but for the price I'll take it. ย Couldn't justify $300 each this time. ย Just glad to get 3 seats together.

Allison M

I did CTM for both shows. :giveup: I can't get there until like 5pm and didn't want to be nearly the last person on the floor :cryga:ย Especially not know what the stage is like :cryga:ย 

I wonder why it was so much easier this time? i pulled it up twice without a problem.ย 

See you all both nights!!ย :staymad:

KeepItCool

Well today was just Citi card only and no other shows were going on sale today....I believe Garth Brooks was a big on sale show last week around the same time. ย Either way looks like we all did ok this time.

Does anyoneย have the presale code for the venue tomorrow!? I have been having trouble getting tickets since Friday :(ย I would appreciateย anyone helping!

Archived