💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Allison M

A little nervous I don't know anyone but excited to meet all of you!  Thankfully it's pretty easy to make friends in Gaga GA line :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MajorBarrios
On 5/28/2017 at 8:21 AM, Allison M said:

A little nervous I don't know anyone but excited to meet all of you!  Thankfully it's pretty easy to make friends in Gaga GA line :)

Same here! I got early entry but IDont know anyone except for my sister who's going with me. lol

Barrios

Allison M
20 hours ago, MajorBarrios said:

Same here! I got early entry but IDont know anyone except for my sister who's going with me. lol

I got early admission too! Hope to see you there so we can meet!

MajorBarrios
5 hours ago, Allison M said:

I got early admission too! Hope to see you there so we can meet!

That'll be great! I'm going with my sister who's just going cuz I bought her a ticket. Lol so someone who I can talk gaga with would be great ❤️😂

Barrios

MajorBarrios

I swear. Everyone in GA better bust out that John Wayne Choreo! 😩😩😩

Barrios

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! Me and my friend have GA for Sept 10! Quick question, does anyone know what the closest train station to Wells fargo center is? In coming for jersey and we're trying to figure our uber situations before the big day!

I am with all of you, hoping to meet a lot of great Gaga friends, I will be by myself and hoping that people will talk to me. Does anyone know anything yet about the package goodies? Has anyone received them or do you think at this point they will be handed out later. So anxious to hear about the tour once it gets started!!!!

Katie14

I have the ctm package for the 10th and ill be there by myself! I can't believe how close the show is. 

shoful
1 hour ago, Gaga98 said:

Hi guys! Me and my friend have GA for Sept 10! Quick question, does anyone know what the closest train station to Wells fargo center is? In coming for jersey and we're trying to figure our uber situations before the big day!

Idk if a train goes to wells fargo but theres a subway stop (AT&T Station) that is at the venue. 

25 minutes ago, Gagaluv said:

I am with all of you, hoping to meet a lot of great Gaga friends, I will be by myself and hoping that people will talk to me. Does anyone know anything yet about the package goodies? Has anyone received them or do you think at this point they will be handed out later. So anxious to hear about the tour once it gets started!!!!

I think we get the package stuff at the concert when we sign in. 

2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I have the ctm package for the 10th and ill be there by myself! I can't believe how close the show is. 

SAME!!!! So excited!! I also have reg tickets for the 11th! By myself as well:toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SarahAcklen

Hey there fellow Gaga fans!

My friend and I bought tickets to see Gaga in Philly on Sunday September 10th but hadn't been to the Wells Fargo Center since we were teens. Well we went to see panic at the disco there and almost had a panic attack because of the way the seats feel like you're gonna fall off the face of the earth and the claustrophobia of all the people. So now we know we can't sit up in the 200 section and can no longer go to the show :( im so upset because I've never had a chance to see her live. 

All that being said, does anyone here need tickets?? We have three we want to sell to some fans so they can go and enjoy the show on our behalf. Let me know!! 

shoful
53 minutes ago, SarahAcklen said:

Hey there fellow Gaga fans!

My friend and I bought tickets to see Gaga in Philly on Sunday September 10th but hadn't been to the Wells Fargo Center since we were teens. Well we went to see panic at the disco there and almost had a panic attack because of the way the seats feel like you're gonna fall off the face of the earth and the claustrophobia of all the people. So now we know we can't sit up in the 200 section and can no longer go to the show :( im so upset because I've never had a chance to see her live. 

All that being said, does anyone here need tickets?? We have three we want to sell to some fans so they can go and enjoy the show on our behalf. Let me know!! 

Aww I know its rough but you should still go!

Also, would you say you really panicked at the Disco :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

15jocart
On 7/25/2017 at 11:03 PM, shoful said:

SAME!!!! So excited!! I also have reg tickets for the 11th! By myself as well:toofunny:

If you want, you can join me!

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

MajorBarrios

I'm seriously debating If I should buy GA for the second show but don't wanna go Alone. Anyone else going the second night with GA?

Barrios

mucinex

i'm going alone but i bought a seated ticket because i'm not waiting in those lines forever lmao

section 105 :staymad:

MajorBarrios
37 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i'm going alone but i bought a seated ticket because i'm not waiting in those lines forever lmao

section 105 :staymad:

That's another reason why I don't really wanna go lmao but then it's Gaga 😩😩😩

Barrios

Archived