💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Allison M
3 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Please can someone help me, I order the Perfect Illusion package from Wells Fargo, then I also ordered a GA ticket from vivid seats, in following my order with vivid seats it said my package was on its way. So today I get to UPS envelopes, one has my ticket but it is my ticket for the Perfect Illusion package because it has the seat number, but I thought it would be the other one I ordered for GA, the really confusing part is that in the other envelope was a prepaid debit card, it had a zero balance on it and was used at Wells Fargo Center and Trader Joes, which I never went to Trader Joes, so I am really confused and don't know where to start, can anyone please help me. Thank You.

I think the prepaid card is for you to use at the venue to get your GA ticket. You have to swipe the card that was used to purchase the ticket so scalpers are using prepaid cards and sending them for the concert goer to get the ticket.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Allison M said:

I think the prepaid card is for you to use at the venue to get your GA ticket. You have to swipe the card that was used to purchase the ticket so scalpers are using prepaid cards and sending them for the concert goer to get the ticket.

Ok, that makes me rest a little easier, it just threw me off when it said about having a zero balance and part of it being used at Trader Joe's, I was like what?? However I wish vivid seats would have made me aware of that, it seems a little odd that they wouldn't be aware that this what their sellers are doing. Again, thank you for answering though, I will rest a little easier now.

Boyboi12

I'm actually thinking about going to this show, what's the odds of me meeting Gaga???

Lana Winters
On 3/2/2017 at 8:58 PM, Gagaluv said:

Please can someone help me, I order the Perfect Illusion package from Wells Fargo, then I also ordered a GA ticket from vivid seats, in following my order with vivid seats it said my package was on its way. So today I get to UPS envelopes, one has my ticket but it is my ticket for the Perfect Illusion package because it has the seat number, but I thought it would be the other one I ordered for GA, the really confusing part is that in the other envelope was a prepaid debit card, it had a zero balance on it and was used at Wells Fargo Center and Trader Joes, which I never went to Trader Joes, so I am really confused and don't know where to start, can anyone please help me. Thank You.

It sounds like you got the ticket for your VIP in the mail at the same time as your GA ticket. The prepaid card that you got with the ticket was most likely the card that was used to purchase the GA ticket from the reseller. For GA in Wells Fargo, there's no tickets printed. It's an electronic system where you swipe the card that you purchased the ticket with and that acts as your GA ticket. Resellers have found a way around this by purchasing VISA gift cards and using that to buy the tickets and then just sending those so you can get into the venue. 

On 3/4/2017 at 7:41 AM, Lana Winters said:

It sounds like you got the ticket for your VIP in the mail at the same time as your GA ticket. The prepaid card that you got with the ticket was most likely the card that was used to purchase the GA ticket from the reseller. For GA in Wells Fargo, there's no tickets printed. It's an electronic system where you swipe the card that you purchased the ticket with and that acts as your GA ticket. Resellers have found a way around this by purchasing VISA gift cards and using that to buy the tickets and then just sending those so you can get into the venue. 

Thank you as well, I understand now. That makes me feel so much better. It truly is my dream to meet Gaga, are there any good ideas to get backstage without buying that package. It would mean the world to me. Thank you all, hoping to meet many new monster friends at the show. I

• 2 weeks later...
LadyJamie

Just posting to see if anyone had 2 GA to sell, for some reason the show on the 10th on stubhub is ASTRONOMICAL and this is the only date we failed miserably on :P Otherwise we'll see everyone on the 11th! 

Ronk

In the 2nd Philadelphia show, September 11, my seat is in the 1st row of section 101, lower level.  Happy to meet anyone who stops by.  Can't miss me, I'm the older guy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 2 weeks later...
MarryTheNight91

looking for two floor GA tickets for the first show. Hit me up if you are selling !

trustafarian

should i get the M&G? do we think its individual or group? and also does anyone know where she will be staying? id love to try and meet her outside her hotel

MarryTheNight91

They still have tickets available for both nights. I got mine for the first show yesterday with this release of more tickets. If you need tickets then go get em!

Hi all, I have a GA ticket for the Sept. 10th show that I won't be using. I paid $400 for it, offering it for $200, please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. It is one of the prepaid cards that you will have to run through the machine to get your ticket. I will do this on a first come first serve way, that way it is fair to everyone. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
shoful

I cannot wait to see her live again two nights in a row! I wanna hear Perfect Illusion live. 

I hope she notices me being there both nights and invites me onstage :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived