💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

NotDoctor

Haven't seen any officially announcements about this but the Wells Fargo Center added another date for Monday 9/11 according to their website.  So there's still hope for those of us that didn't get tickets haha.

Presale dates copied from the site:

Lady Gaga Show 2 Tuesday February 14, 2017 @9:00am: CitiBank Presale - Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

Lady Gaga Show 2 Tuesday February 14, 2017 at 9:00am: Joanne PresaleClick here to access the Joanne Presale

Lady Gaga Show 2 Wenesday, February 15 at 9:00am: LiveNation.com & Venue Presales - Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

Lady Gaga Show 2 Friday February 17, 2017 at 10am : Citi Preferred Tickets onsale -Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

No idea if this link will work but here's where I'm seeing it:
http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=LGG&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Edit: Looks like they just announced it on Twitter :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M
3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Haven't seen any officially announcements about this but the Wells Fargo Center added another date for Monday 9/11 according to their website.  So there's still hope for those of us that didn't get tickets haha.

Lady Gaga Show 2 Tuesday February 14, 2017 @9:00am: CitiBank Presale - Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

Lady Gaga Show 2 Tuesday February 14, 2017 at 9:00am: Joanne PresaleClick here to access the Joanne Presale

Lady Gaga Show 2 Wenesday, February 15 at 9:00am: LiveNation.com & Venue Presales - Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

Lady Gaga Show 2 Friday February 17, 2017 at 10am : Citi Preferred Tickets onsale -Please Enter your password in the above provided box.

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=LGG&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

She's having 2 shows in Philly?

Allison M
10 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Yep!  Just got officially confirmed 

I have a ticket but do I go to two?! 

The money is killing me! I have class until 4 that day... wish I got CTM for this date and regular GA for the Sunday show. :saladga:

Tyler1992
17 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I have a ticket but do I go to two?! 

The money is killing me! I have class until 4 that day... wish I got CTM for this date and regular GA for the Sunday show. :saladga:

It will be so worth it to go twice!

Allison M
15 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

It will be so worth it to go twice!

Definitely! I just can't afford another CTM and if I get regular GA I can't get there until almost 5pm :cryga:

KingWithNoCrown
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

Edit: Looks like they just announced it on Twitter :D

Thank God.

Wonder how we get the Joanne presale code. lady gaga's shop says no more presale codes are available. 

KeepItCool

And here we go again with the million pre sales .... I spent way too much time trying to get tickets all last week and now I have to do it again!  Ugh...so frustrated.  

KeepItCool

It's really weird you can't even attempt to search for tickets for the 10th now - was it removed?  Even sold out shows are usually listed as for sale??  Either I'm missing something or something's up.

Does anyone have the presale code for the sale that starts tomorrow at 9am? I would appreciate it so much if someone could send me the code through PM.

Allison M

I think I'll try to get regular GA even though I can't get to the venue until 5. At least I'll see from where I want the night before. I can't spend $500+ on 2 tickets...

KeepItCool
45 minutes ago, Bae said:

Does anyone have the presale code for the sale that starts tomorrow at 9am? I would appreciate it so much if someone could send me the code through PM.

I believe you need a Citibank credit card for that one.

MarryTheNight91

Wells Fargo shitty site screwed me today. I've never have this happen to me. Going for CTM tomorrow in presale, their site better not screw me again.

Prismatic

Opinions please.

Should I get another Philly show or should I go to the show in NY (in a stadium). Part of me wants to go to the NY show since it's in a stadium, so it'll be different, another part of me wants to go to Philly because I don't have to travel. Thoughts?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived