tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

It kinda sounds like a lot of people are going to this show alone. Makes me feel a little better.Ā 

We can go alone togetherĀ :kara:

15jocart

This has probably been answered already but....when can normal people get a ticket?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Allison M
4 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

This has probably been answered already but....when can normal people get a ticket?

"Normal people" :toofunny:

Monday I believe.Ā 

15jocart
Just now, Allison M said:

"Normal people" :toofunny:

Monday I believe.Ā 

Someone else is buying my ticketĀ :sweat: (a family member)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Aga Gydal

Hey guys, how much are GA tickets going for on average? Trying to prepare my wallet for the second wave next Wednesday.Ā 

Roselyn Baldevieso

I bought 2 GA floor tickets but it says that it is a paperless delivery and I have to swipe my credit card at the venue to gain entry? Does anyone know anything about this?Ā 

NotDoctor
1 hour ago, Roselyn Baldevieso said:

I bought 2 GA floor tickets but it says that it is a paperless delivery and I have to swipe my credit card at the venue to gain entry? Does anyone know anything about this?Ā 

When I saw Adele at the Wells Fargo Center they did the credit card thing there. Ā They just have a little machine that they scan the card with and it brings up your ticket info. Ā 

If for some reason the card you used gets deactivated or lost or you lose access to it, you can call the Wells Fargo ticketing people and they can change the card on file.

Roselyn Baldevieso
Just now, NotDoctor said:

When I saw Adele at the Wells Fargo Center they did the credit card thing there. Ā They just have a little machine that they scan the card with and it brings up your ticket info. Ā 

If for some reason the card you used gets deactivated or lost or you lose access to it, you can call the Wells Fargo ticketing people and they can change the card on file.

Thank You! thats is really useful info.Ā 

Allison M

I've been to Philly before, but Center City. Never been in this area, only ever drove past it on 95 I believe. Hopefully I can find my way around it okay. Can't stop thinking about this show!

I'm glad it's on a weekend day. Wish it was Saturday though! Have classes the next morning

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I've been to Philly before, but Center City. Never been in this area, only ever drove past it on 95 I believe. Hopefully I can find my way around it okay. Can't stop thinking about this show!

I'm glad it's on a weekend day. Wish it was Saturday though! Have classes the next morning

I'm going to have an 8 am class the next day in dc

Allison M
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going to have an 8 am class the next day in dc

Yeah that's rough. I wish it was a Saturday! Going home right after it ends is kinda aĀ buzz kill.Ā 

Archived