💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ohsnapitszach

Excited!! Waiting for prices for VIP Early Entry vs. Regular GA. I hope she has runways, so far all the ticket sites show a basic end stage set up ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart
7 hours ago, Zilla said:

Might go to this one too, 9/11 is my birthday so it's a possibility. Dumb question but is the walk from like citizens bank park to the venue safe? I don't have a car so I'm apprehensive ill get mugged or something and there's a hotel right there 

Philly has its baseball (Citizens Bank Park), football (Lincoln Financial Field), and hockey/basketball (Wells Fargo Center) venues all next to each other! They basically share a giant parking lot. It's completely safe.

I'll be going to this!

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Lana Winters

After getting lucky of meeting her here last time and gaining two amazing friends from the ordeal, Philly is always going to be mandatory now. :giveup: 

Allison M

How do I get tickets tomorrow without a code? Do I HAVE to buy something from the Gaga Store to get a code?

mucinex

i need someone/some people to go with who will probably also get a VIP package that's in between the $150-$250 range :air: if not i can do GA, just not the super expensive one lol

Lana Winters
10 hours ago, Allison M said:

How do I get tickets tomorrow without a code? Do I HAVE to buy something from the Gaga Store to get a code?

The other option is a Citi Card presale. If you have a card, the first 6 digits is your code. There's also going to be a Livenation presale on the 10th through their app. 

brennan731
4 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

There was literally no tickets. :giveup: 

really? I thought it was fairly easy!

Prismatic

Hope she'll do a single pic for the m&g since this is the last date. Come thru mama :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

brennan731
9 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Hope she'll do a single pic for the m&g since this is the last date. Come thru mama :giveup: 

OOH yes, congrats on getting a package!! So jealous! Where does it have you seated?

Prismatic
6 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

OOH yes, congrats on getting a package!! So jealous! Where does it have you seated?

Thank you. I have been living the minimum for the last 6 months to get it :laughga: I wasn't planning on getting it because the website was being a pain, but when it finally loads, I saw that the seat they offered was row 1 and section 124 and I'm sold lol. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived