💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, gypsygay said:

Was the code specific to you? or something you can give others? I don't thnik it will make it possible to get tickets even if we have a code cuz all the presales seem sold out

Its specific to me. If i was buying tickets at a later time, I woulda inboxed it to someone, but I just have enough to get my ticket today

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 minutes ago, gypsygay said:

Was the code specific to you? or something you can give others? I don't thnik it will make it possible to get tickets even if we have a code cuz all the presales seem sold out

There will be more for sure on Monday as presale only has a certain amount. I'm getting between 3-5 tickets depending on how many people confirm with me today theyre going. But there should be lots monday, Im just saying get them with presale or as soon as they go on sale to GP because the Super Bowl really had a big impact 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

3 minutes ago, gypsygay said:

Exactly, all presale tickets are gone including the Joanne merch ones... it's inside it's impossible to get tickets and nos there's like 2500 in stuhub, bots are ruining it.

Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

There will be more for sure on Monday as presale only has a certain amount. I'm getting between 3-5 tickets depending on how many people confirm with me today theyre going. But there should be lots monday, Im just saying get them with presale or as soon as they go on sale to GP because the Super Bowl really had a big impact 

Oh I know haha. I will be on right when tickets are on sale on Monday. After that I don't know. Sell myself for tickets I guess haha

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, gypsygay said:

Oh I know haha. I will be on right when tickets are on sale on Monday. After that I don't know. Sell myself for tickets I guess haha

giphy.gif 

1..2..3.. throw a million on, me so I can go to the Gaga show

3 minutes ago, gypsygay said:

Same here haha, who do I have to sleep with to get a GA ticket?

1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Same here haha, who do I have to sleep with to get a GA ticket?

Lol tell me about it! 

StarstruckIllusion
On 2017-02-06 at 11:17 PM, juicyjuicy said:

It wasn't. Quite a few empty seats and space in GA section. I don't think it sold out tbh. :/ I know a lot of people who aren't usually Gaga fans interested in going to see her this time around though!

artRave sold out in Toronto tho

On 2/8/2017 at 10:50 AM, gagasrat said:

WHO HAS THE COME TO MAMA PACKAGE XO

I do! Ready to wait all day and get in the front for the first time!

OMG guys, was scrolling through ticketmaster again and the Come To Mama package just appeared again! Quickly got it XD. Now i have to sell my seated ticket....

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Half hour till tickets are on sale to the GP. Get your credit cards ready and your weaves in place.

giphy.gif 

Good luck to everybody who's getting the tickets in the GP sale. Will be my first concert in another country and will be my concert that i will be in GA. Will be going alone so I'm ready to make friends!:giveup:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 minutes ago, plender said:

Good luck to everybody who's getting the tickets in the GP sale. Will be my first concert in another country and will be my concert that i will be in GA. Will be going alone so I'm ready to make friends!:giveup:

Ill be in the nose bleeds up high up 

Archived