Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, bammitssamm said:

I don't know any actual fan who has gotten a ticket, only scalpers.
Same with the Montreal date.

I'm so angry

I got 2 GA tickets for MTL but that was on the first pre sale, Evenko worked better for me.

14 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

its also these fake ass fans who became "little monsters" after the halftime show smh

I feel so bad for thinking this but I wish Gaga was flopping so only hardcore fans attended the tour.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

I got 2 GA tickets for MTL but that was on the first pre sale, Evenko worked better for me.

I feel so bad for thinking this but I wish Gaga was flopping so only hardcore fans attended the tour.

she should have announced the tour first tbh then do the show 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

she should have announced the tour first tbh then do the show 

Well in terms of marketing it was smart to do it after the HTS, but it f.ucks up the chances for real fans :(

MonsterBall13
5 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Well in terms of marketing it was smart to do it after the HTS, but it f.ucks up the chances for real fans :(

PREACH

Bridget Boyle

Something must be up with ticketmaster because the Montreal show has plenty of packages and regular tickets left. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

Was anyone able to get General Admission tickets 

Nope, all tickets are sold out cause Scalpers and Bots bought them.

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

1 minute ago, Bridget Boyle said:

Something must be up with ticketmaster because the Montreal show has plenty of packages and regular tickets left. 

I know, it's so strange that at 10:00 am there was not a single Come to mama package left...

AlphaMonster
1 hour ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

She said she didn't know. She said we would have to just wait. She seemed pretty rude tbh 

**** ha 

But seriously though guys. I have been to so many concerts, literally all of them, even those who are announced sold out sell general admission tickets at last second which is a risk no monster would be willing to take but yeah :D 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

**** ha 

But seriously though guys. I have been to so many concerts, literally all of them, even those who are announced sold out sell general admission tickets at last second which is a risk no monster would be willing to take but yeah :D 

I've just got to wait for the scalper tickets to drop in price, or if she announces a second date

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Nope, all tickets are sold out cause Scalpers and Bots bought them.

They can release more GA tickets unless it exceeds safety numbers though. 

PS: I hate this ticketmaster **** when it does not allow you to navigate in arena but instead try to give you a random ass ticket.

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I've just got to wait for the scalper tickets to drop in price, or if she announces a second date

Well from my own personal experiences: I've never seen truly sold out concert with general admission :giggle: They always release new GA tickets later on. 

AlphaMonster
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scalper-bots-ontario-1.3813837

Check this out guys, bots are supposed to be outlawed... until spring uGHH

Do ticketmasters even have any software engineers or something 

It should not be that hard to block bots, like come on live nation gurl, show some ingenuity. 

2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Do ticketmasters even have any software engineers or something 

It should not be that hard to block bots, like come on live nation gurl, show some ingenuity. 

I feel like they don't care as long as they get their coins tbh, like they have zero care for costumer service... 

Like look at ticketmasterCa twitter, they have a lot of people tweeting mad and they're not even responding.

Archived