Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

HeyyitsCourtney
Just now, Bounty said:

does that work for all? thank you in advance :) 

not 100% sure, but I saw someone asking on Twitter for a show in the US and the livenation account tweeted back say its SHOWTIME, and i also found an article saying its SHOWTIME. So give it a shot on friday! If I find out otherwise, i'll post it here :) 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HeyyitsCourtney said:

not 100% sure, but I saw someone asking on Twitter for a show in the US and the livenation account tweeted back say its SHOWTIME, and i also found an article saying its SHOWTIME. So give it a shot on friday! If I find out otherwise, i'll post it here :) 

Oh yay! I hope it works, I really hope there are GA tickets left...

amazinglyjon

Tried buying 1 GA ticket with my AMEX today but they sold out so quickly! Kinda bummed out.

MonsterBall13
1 hour ago, Jas Hanchette said:

i do

How much was it?

is it tue the show is sold out alrwdy? 

Chakram105
3 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

How much was it?

is it tue the show is sold out alrwdy? 

$300 CAD....not sold out yet, there is another presale on friday and normal sale date is monday. If you have a presale code for the joanne presale, you can use that now.

MonsterBall13
23 minutes ago, Jas Hanchette said:

$300 CAD....not sold out yet, there is another presale on friday and normal sale date is monday. If you have a presale code for the joanne presale, you can use that now.

I went to try and get a come to mama package for 1 and it says unavailable.....will more tickets be released on Monday then? 

Bridget Boyle

Does anybody know how the Live Nation presale works? 

Also, I heard that most 'merch purchase' presale tickets are sold. 

Chakram105
28 minutes ago, Bridget Boyle said:

Does anybody know how the Live Nation presale works? 

Also, I heard that most 'merch purchase' presale tickets are sold. 

You will need to put in the live nation password for that presale. Im not sure of that code though. There is a Air Canada Centre insiders presale tomorrow at 10am as well. That requires a password too. The Joanne code is only good for the joanne merch presale.

Bridget Boyle
1 hour ago, Jas Hanchette said:

You will need to put in the live nation password for that presale. Im not sure of that code though. There is a Air Canada Centre insiders presale tomorrow at 10am as well. That requires a password too. The Joanne code is only good for the joanne merch presale.

Is that the SHOWTIME code? 

I'm just worried that the Come to Mama package is only a presale thing, but I might just have to wait and see.

Chakram105
5 hours ago, Bridget Boyle said:

Is that the SHOWTIME code? 

I'm just worried that the Come to Mama package is only a presale thing, but I might just have to wait and see.

The package Come to mama might be sold out...not sure if they release more of those, they may on Monday....I think SHOWTIME is the code for live nation presale, but the code for the LIVE insiders for the air canada centre is firefly 

Might try to get the COME TO MAMA PACKAGE when the presale opens later. Am i able to get a refund for the seat that i alrdy got though?

Archived