💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
7 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Y'all do you think GA will be sold out after this presale?? I never got a presale code bc I can't afford to buy anything from the site but I want to but GA on the 13th when it opens... please tell me it won't be sold out by then 

Just bought tickets for me and BF didn't need a pre-sale code the packages are already on sale on evenko. 

Hyped!:excited2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

So I haven't been to a tour since the Monster Ball, the ticketless option which was the only one, you pretty much just need to have your CC and photo ID?

Brooklyn Nights

Bought my tickets today yall!! Its my first Gaga concert and Im going alone :giveup: Someone be my friend there? I got the Come To Mama package

Grizzlybear2
4 minutes ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

Bought my tickets today yall!! Its my first Gaga concert and Im going alone :giveup: Someone be my friend there? I got the Come To Mama package

**** EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THAT DAMN PACKAGE.  (in the nicest way possible)

I couldn't afford two of those packages, so I got 2 GA's

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

**** EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THAT DAMN PACKAGE.  (in the nicest way possible)

I couldn't afford two of those packages, so I got 2 GA's

I feel you, it's pretty much put on the CC for now and pay off until September. It'll count as both mine and BF's brithday/valentines day/xmas ...worth it tho :)

BurqaSwg

so I wanted to buy tickets with the AMEX pre-sale and the only places left were like on the highest level ;/  

Robo Ga
47 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I feel you, it's pretty much put on the CC for now and pay off until September. It'll count as both mine and BF's brithday/valentines day/xmas ...worth it tho :)

Literally same, Gaga is dragging my ass into debt. Slay my credit card bill mommy

🤖⚡️

Eric Robertshaw

YAS MAMAS! Come to Mama package to see Gaga in MTL for my 7th time 😍 See y'all there❤

Teal Ambition
5 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

I don't understand how the Live Nation pre-sale works

The code is apparently SHOWTIME

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived