tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I was kinda loosing fate it would be rescheduled. Back to waiting and watching/ refreshing like a hawk :sweat:

7 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Looks like we're waiting till next year...

I don't think so.

They said that the 2nd US leg is going to start as planned so they will probably put the rescheduled Montreal date somewhere between those shows. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Grizzlybear2
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

I don't think so.

They said that the 2nd US leg is going to start as planned so they will probably put the rescheduled Montreal date somewhere between those shows. 

Well, I'm just hoping she's well enough to perform again

Brooklyn Nights

This probably gives us a greater chance of getting rescheduled now since they basically have to rearrange the like half the show dates. Poor gaga... today is a sad day for us.

4 hours ago, Kefir said:

I don't think so.

and when is that? from nov to december?

Darcklighter22
On 2017-09-18 at 1:58 PM, OBEY said:

and when is that? from nov to december?

Yup and before the postponed Eu leg the only possible gap where she could of fit it was between Oct 28th- November 5th. Time will tell...

• 2 weeks later...
Thrasher

I'm sure Montreal will be rescheduled during the 2nd NA leg (at this point it could be between Nov 20-28, she has a gap those days and being Thanksgiving week maybe a lot of people with tickets will have days off from school or work and will be able to go) 

Be patient guys :hug:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

I'm sure Montreal will be rescheduled during the 2nd NA leg (at this point it could be between Nov 20-28, she has a gap those days and being Thanksgiving week maybe a lot of people with tickets will have days off from school or work and will be able to go) 

I prayyyy that this is true

🤖⚡️

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

But just remember Canada and the United States have different Thanksgivings. Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. Just depends on the ratio of Canadian/American concert goes

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

ViviLittleM

If this show is happening in November they better hurry up and announce it :oprah: she won't be able to sell the tickets again in this short amount of time

Thrasher
2 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

But just remember Canada and the United States have different Thanksgivings. Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. Just depends on the ratio of Canadian/American concert goes

:toofunny: Sorry i'm european and i didn't know it

But it will be rescheduled imo

“Come over, when you’re sober”

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

:toofunny: Sorry i'm european and i didn't know it

But it will be rescheduled imo

No need to apologize! :) simple mistake. I’m tempted to buy tickets to the rescheduled show. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Joanne World Tour for a 3rd time :hor:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived