Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, just had an idea (completely out of context) wouldn't it be cool if we organised like a kind of a gathering/chilling/monsters meet up for us, the Montreal hunties? Would be so cool :bon: 

you can report me or spam me with excuse me no's if im being weird ...

Brooklyn Nights
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Evenko sis wyd :emma: 

My exact thought after refreshing GGD every 2 seconds and not seeing a thread about the new date.:toofunny:

Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Evenko sis wyd :emma: 

Utter mess tbh

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Robo Ga
3 hours ago, Robot said:

The delay might not be Evenko's fault, but rather Gaga's team's (if they plan on rescheduling :emma:)

I feel like you're right... I hate to be cynical but I don't have faith that Gaga's team will prioritize the MTL show because it is not as big of a market as some other dates. Let's just hope Gaga herself remembers the cancellation and pushes for a rescheduled date because I think it's her loyalty to the fans that will get the job done - not her team. 

🤖⚡️

Grizzlybear2
17 hours ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I may or may not have emailed evenko today emma@2x.png

Not that they responded to me either :laughga:

Brooklyn Nights

I have a feeling the Gaga's team has the perfect date in mind and the Bell Center has a perfect date in mind but neither of them work for each other. :/ hockey season starts soon and other people have booked the venue in advanced and then Gaga of course has other shows and commitments. That fact that this is taking so long kinda keeps me hopeful because it means they actually are trying to find a date that's perfect. 

IF IT CANT HAPPEN BC OF A ****ING HOCKEY GAME MONTREAL CANADIANS CAN **** THEMSELVES URGH I HATE THAT SPORT

Brooklyn Nights
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

IF IT CANT HAPPEN BC OF A ****ING HOCKEY GAME MONTREAL CANADIANS CAN **** THEMSELVES URGH I HATE THAT SPORT

Me too... deep breaths. Go to your happy place OBEY. In... and out... :kara: 

:ladyhaha:

Teal Ambition
57 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I WILL RIOT. HOCKEY IS A **** SPORT :grr:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived