tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

I hope it does get rescheduled. I wasn't supposed to go on September 4th, but if I can go at the new date, I could afford it now... I think I'd try.

Brooklyn Nights
6 hours ago, IvyInferno said:

I don't care having my 400$ back, even if I'm kinda broke right now... For me seing each single Gaga tours is crucial. Missing one would be a disaster! Especially since I love this album so much...

This... I feel the same way. I spent $900 on tickets for me and my friends and I don't even care if I get it back... I just wanted to have that moment with all the fans and her. Money has nothing to do with my disappointment.

I don't care having my 400$ back, even if I'm kinda broke right now... For me seing each single Gaga tours is crucial. Missing one would be a disaster! Especially since I love this album so much...

Yeah well consider yourself lucky because it was my FIRST gaga tour so hopefully i can see her with the new date :air: 

Brooklyn Nights
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Yeah well consider yourself lucky because it was my FIRST gaga tour so hopefully i can see her with the new date :air: 

Mine too :toofunny:

GoldenPonyboy

After missing the btwb i told myself i would never miss one again because i regretted it so much and then this happens

La Rosalia
2 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

After missing the btwb i told myself i would never miss one again because i regretted it so much and then this happens

Ugh, the same thing happened to me :( 

the sad thing is that at least the BTWB came to Mexico, this won't.

I spoiled myself and saw the John Wayne performance and omg now I'm even sadder about what happened. It pains that even if there is a reschedule I'm most like ley not going to be able to fly there again :/

4 hours ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

4 hours ago, OBEY said:

same giphy.gif

IvyInferno
22 hours ago, OBEY said:

22 hours ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

17 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

same giphy.gif

Awe guys, that sucks so much :toofunny: Let's hope for the best! 

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Blackwillow said:

Knowing her team Montreal date is definitely cancelled for good :creepflop:

mom ready for meltdown 

It wont be. It will most likely be announced this week.

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It wont be. It will most likely be announced this week.

Ready for meltdown  :emma:

5 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

Knowing her team Montreal date is definitely cancelled for good :creepflop:

mom ready for meltdown 

Why? 

Is her team known for not being good? 

When we were all distraught about the postponement lots of people were like "don't worry- she will reschedule and it will be amazing- it happened before".

Archived