💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

If there's no reschedule date for MTL i'll to go  see Katy on Oct 9 instead in QC city :emma: 

the downgrade :emma: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Its industrial, 

Fungal enzyme production fermentation:

F-Lab 1: Analysis of enzymes produced in Trichoderma batch and industrial fed-batch fermentations (protein concentration and SDS-PAGE). (Thats the lab scheduled for Nov 1st)

All those labs were a bitch omfg :neyde: I hated that class so much :saladga:. My only advice is if Loreta is your teacher, make your introduction extremely detailed and long :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition
Just now, Gabe said:

CAN EVENKO ANNOUNCE A DATE THANKS

YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I saw "EVENKO" and "ANNOUNCE" and I freaked :sharon:

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I saw "EVENKO" and "ANNOUNCE" and I freaked :sharon:

Sorry :toofunny:

Darcklighter22
52 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Same been stocking evenko and GGD for any updates for when the postponed show will be :sweat:

Grizzlybear2
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

All those labs were a bitch omfg :neyde: I hated that class so much :saladga:. My only advice is if Loreta is your teacher, make your introduction extremely detailed and long :cryga:

Great. Can't ****ing wait. Loreta sees like.... a space cadet? She's a grade A mess :saladga:

Robo Ga
5 hours ago, OBEY said:

If there's no reschedule date for MTL i'll to go  see Katy on Oct 9 instead in QC city :emma: 

tenor.gif

🤖⚡️

Teal Ambition

As every day passes, I'm losing hope. I'm really trying to stay positive but :( 

Grizzlybear2
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Im sure we'll get news soon!

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I can't help but wonder if she'll announce it soon, like in the next few days, or like wayyyy later, like adding it to the second leg of the tour or something... but it's useless to speculate I guess. :saladga: I just hope it comes at all 

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, Robot said:

If she doesn't reschedule (officially) soon, should I allow myself to spoil ONE performance? :emma:

NOO hold out!! You can do this! :firega:

🤖⚡️

Grizzlybear2
5 minutes ago, Robot said:

If she doesn't reschedule (officially) soon, should I allow myself to spoil ONE performance? :emma:

No! Don't fall down the rabbit hole! If you watch one, you'll wanna watch more!

Teal Ambition
21 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Im sure we'll get news soon!

I hope :ohno: 

18 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I can't help but wonder if she'll announce it soon, like in the next few days, or like wayyyy later, like adding it to the second leg of the tour or something... but it's useless to speculate I guess. :saladga: I just hope it comes at all 

Exactly. I've never had a show postponed before so I'm not sure how it works. Like is it usually announced asap or later? :sweat:

Archived