tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

Hey :) Maybe some of you guys stayed at her hotel... Did someone get the signed "Gaga: Five Foot Two" Posters ? :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Teal Ambition
22 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Hey :) Maybe some of you guys stayed at her hotel... Did someone get the signed "Gaga: Five Foot Two" Posters ? :selena:

She signed those in Toronto, not sure what it was for.

In Montreal she signed a picture with the Joanne album cover

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BurqaSwg

about our show, this is what an ATRL said

"2 hours ago,  Monarch15 said: 

1. I asked Bobby that question at the TIFF. He just shrugged his shoulders, and said: "We don't know yet". It depends on the queen, I guess. She's running the show." 

Brooklyn Nights
5 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

about our show, this is what an ATRL said

"2 hours ago,  Monarch15 said: 

1. I asked Bobby that question at the TIFF. He just shrugged his shoulders, and said: "We don't know yet". It depends on the queen, I guess. She's running the show." 

How strange... I wonder what the context of that is. 

Does anyone have any insight on how long it took to reschedule past shows? I feel like 10 days is a little long and quite frankly a little inconsiderate...totally understand the need to postpone but I feel like there should be some sense of urgency with a date.

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, andrewmo said:

Does anyone have any insight on how long it took to reschedule past shows? I feel like 10 days is a little long and quite frankly a little inconsiderate...totally understand the need to postpone but I feel like there should be some sense of urgency with a date.

I've never experienced a rescheduled show, only a cancelled one. But this seems to be taking forever. :huh:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

On 9/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, OBEY said:

IF IT CANT HAPPEN BC OF A ****ING HOCKEY GAME MONTREAL CANADIANS CAN **** THEMSELVES URGH I HATE THAT SPORT

I had the same feeling toward football (the real one not the fake American one) after Wembley...the rage will eventually die down :selena:

We don't have any news from anyone, another performance cancelled... at this point i lowkey want my money back and put this dissapointing moment of my life away:sweat:

2 hours ago, Gabe said:

Honestly, I'm very bleak at this being rescheduled. I'll take my nearly $550 back and call it a day.

550$ ? :air: where were you seating?

Archived