💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Robot said:

No, my friend and I don't want to spend any money on the merch until we're actually at the concert (there's usually new/nicer stuff), so we won't be doing the fan pre-sale :emma: 

And yea, something seems sketchy about our date in particular. It's the BTWB curse. :sweat:

The entire website gives me a headache, I've never dealt with it before but I already hate it :fthis:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

The entire website gives me a headache, I've never dealt with it before but I already hate it :fthis:

SAME. It's the first time I have to deal with Evenko and I'm really hating it :laughga:

BurqaSwg

I know that there's a AMEX pre-sale, like always. But yeah, I don't really wanna buy merch just for pre-sale. 

BurqaSwg
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

tbh I find it pretty easy to use (once you can buy tickets)

BurqaSwg
10 minutes ago, Robot said:

Centre_Bell_Concert_Seating_Chart.jpg

This is my first concert at the Bell Centre, so do any of you know where the best seats usually are? :emma: 

the red section, 113/101 to 116/122 are imo the best because you can see the stage and all perfectly. Also, the red section is separate in three, so the dark red (like in the pic), the middle (the dark red and middle are a bit more expensive usually) and the third little section (which I was in for artRAVE, not bad). The clubs aren't bad either (the green section). 

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

the red section, 113/101 to 116/122 are imo the best because you can see the stage and all perfectly. Also, the red section is separate in three, so the dark red (like in the pic), the middle (the dark red and middle are a bit more expensive usually) and the third little section (which I was in for artRAVE, not bad). The clubs aren't bad either (the green section). 

How about 102/112?

2 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

the red section, 113/101 to 116/122 are imo the best because you can see the stage and all perfectly. 112/102 are usually a bit more expensive tho. Also, the red section is separate in three, so the dark red (in the pic), the middle (the dark red and middle are a bit more expensive usually) and the third little section (which I was in for artRAVE, not bad). The clubs aren't bad either (the green section). 

Thank you so so much :hug:

I'm probs gonna try to get tickets in the dark red/middle red somewhere between 113 and 101 

BurqaSwg
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

How about 102/112?

I find them like "too much on the side", but I'm sure they are really good seats since I was in 103 for artRAVE and it was still a great view. But they are usually more expensive than some other red sections

Teal Ambition
Just now, BurqaSwg said:

I find them like "too much on the side", but I'm sure they are really good seats since I was in 103 for artRAVE and it was still a great view. But they are usually more expensive than some other red sections

Ohh ok, thanks for your help :) I'm assuming the dark red is probably the tickets at 276$

BurqaSwg

if anyone is going to buy tickets, can they please post a screenshot of the different prices depending on the section?

Evenko looks like this when you want to buy tickets (if wondering): 

Spoiler

16651348_1406445522722066_719208048_o.pn

Teal Ambition
Just now, BurqaSwg said:

if anyone is going to buy tickets, can they please post a screenshot of the different prices depending on the section?

Evenko looks like this when you want to buy tickets (if wondering): 

Hide contents

16651348_1406445522722066_719208048_o.pn

I'll do it tomorrow when I purchase!

Teal Ambition

Prices:

Grizzlybear2
24 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Prices:

Do we know if evenko is doing a pre-sale today??

Archived