đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Klm4989 said:

Where are your extra seats looking for my sister and I last minute decision and I can’t buy tickets online bc I’m from the us and can’t read the site in French lol

sis scroll all the way down and click on English :poot: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy
34 minutes ago, Klm4989 said:

Where are your extra seats looking for my sister and I last minute decision and I can’t buy tickets online bc I’m from the us and can’t read the site in French lol

I have four behind the stage. Really worst seats possible

1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I have four behind the stage. Really worst seats possible

wow that’s seller :poot:

salesmans are shook 

GoldenPonyboy
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

wow that’s seller :poot:

salesmans are shook 

Thats why i dont wanna buy other tickets i know these wont sell. I wouldnt even buy them, my friend bought them without checking the day they went on sale

Just now, GoldenPonyboy said:

Thats why i dont wanna buy other tickets i know these wont sell. I wouldnt even buy them, my friend bought them without checking the day they went on sale

Damn she really messed up didnt she :air: try to ask for a refund? call evenko

GoldenPonyboy
Just now, OBEY said:

Damn she really messed up didnt she :air: try to ask for a refund? call evenko

I still wanna see the show tho. I just would have liked better tickets. I dont know why we got these because better tix were available months after i bought mine

5 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I still wanna see the show tho. I just would have liked better tickets. I dont know why we got these because better tix were available months after i bought mine

When did you buy those tickets? if you bought them before the date was rescheduled you can get a refund for all of them by calling evenko

GoldenPonyboy
5 hours ago, OBEY said:

When did you buy those tickets? if you bought them before the date was rescheduled you can get a refund for all of them by calling evenko

I bought them the day the went on sale, for the first show. I could get them refunded but then i run the risk of not having any tickets at all because i would need the refund money to buy the new ones :toofunny:

5 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I bought them the day the went on sale, for the first show. I could get them refunded but then i run the risk of not having any tickets at all because i would need the refund money to buy the new ones :toofunny:

Sis there’s tons of tickets available rn for the show though

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Sis there’s tons of tickets available rn for the show though

Weirdly enough i tried to get tickets just to see how they are selling now and i couldn't get one in any section.

So my husband can’t go, and I don’t have a lot of money but i still wanna go... anyone in Montreal wanna let me crash for like two days? I’ll make you tacos, clean and do the dishes :excited2:

Robo Ga

My boss finally gave me the day off work after my begging and pleading :giveup:

THANK F*CK 

Spoiler

I honestly wouldve quit tho like bye b*tch :nails:

🤖⚡️

Grizzlybear2

AirBNB is fxcking with me. I need to wait a few days to book again cuz im being reimbursed. Fxck.

Archived