I'm trying to find it in S'well's website rn :emma:

Hopefully she still sells it when she comes around to Inglewood :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizzlybear2
42 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I didn't get one and I'm so pissed. I don't think the merch stand I went to had one :sharon: I saw it on Twitter afterwards and I was like WHAT :cryga: I'm ordering it the moment it's on her store

****ing same. My main goal was finding water after that show. I was wearing my leather jacket during the show, and when the fire started during John Wayne I almost died of heat.

On a side note: one of the security guards in front of the barricade where I was, did some Bad Romance choreo during the performance 

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

****ing same. My main goal was finding water after that show. I was wearing my leather jacket during the show, and when the fire started during John Wayne I almost died of heat.

On a side note: one of the security guards in front of the barricade where I was, did some Bad Romance choreo during the performance 

OMG YES. I wasn't even on floor and the heat was INSANE. I can't even imagine how Gaga and her dancers must feel since they're so close to it :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Grizzlybear2
26 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

OMG YES. I wasn't even on floor and the heat was INSANE. I can't even imagine how Gaga and her dancers must feel since they're so close to it :giveup: 

There is such a temperature difference on both sides of the barricade, like id lean over while waiting and it literally felt 5 degrees cooler on the side of the stage. But the fire had me melting into a fvcking puddle

Grizzlybear2

I also met a moderator and another lady from on here! Wish my tired ass could remember who 😅

scallywally
1 hour ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

A leather jacket?? and at a concert?? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

DancelnTheDark

I was 2nd row center and i felt that fire blow on my face. It was insaneeeee. I can't believe how good the show was! 🔥🔥🔥

Grizzlybear2
9 hours ago, scallywally said:

A leather jacket?? and at a concert?? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Well I waited on the street all day in the rain and cold weather, I'll say the view was worth it.

rXamJdl.jpg

Brooklyn Nights

I am back home now. Do you guys think I should make a post about my expiernce? I definitely have a story of extreme kindness to share. 

IvyInferno
38 minutes ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

I am back home now. Do you guys think I should make a post about my expiernce? I definitely have a story of extreme kindness to share. 

Of course!

IvyInferno
12 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

DNvd3_CUQAEydSW.jpg

I saw the pins but not the water bottle :giveup: It's so pretty

Oh it's beautiful! I didn't see any of them... At least I know I would have not buy them so it's better like that lol I'm happy with my poster, my bracelet and my glasses :classy:

IvyInferno
12 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I was on the side of the stage ("côté jardin", don't know how to say this in English), something like fourth or fifth row. It cost me less because it was in the "partially obstructed view" section. I had trouble seeing her mostly during A-YO, Alejandro and other few moments when the stage tilted in certain ways, but I got to have an eye contact with her when she left the stage after Telephone, which was VERY NICE :giveup: I also couldn't see the screen with the countdown and the interludes, but I saw behind it, so I can tell you I saw Jesus run up on that stage before performing Bloody Mary :awesome: And when she was on the bridges or the other stages, I could see her very well. It was very nice!

OMG the eye contact! :excited2:

When she was near of me I had the impressions she was looking at me sometimes. Not totally sure but my hair color helps people looking at me so maybe she did ahah :giggle: God bless my red hair!

IvyInferno
12 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I was on the side of the stage ("côté jardin", don't know how to say this in English), something like fourth or fifth row. It cost me less because it was in the "partially obstructed view" section. I had trouble seeing her mostly during A-YO, Alejandro and other few moments when the stage tilted in certain ways, but I got to have an eye contact with her when she left the stage after Telephone, which was VERY NICE :giveup: I also couldn't see the screen with the countdown and the interludes, but I saw behind it, so I can tell you I saw Jesus run up on that stage before performing Bloody Mary :awesome: And when she was on the bridges or the other stages, I could see her very well. It was very nice!

hahah gagadaily posted a video on twitter and I can see myself :derpga:

Look how close we were! I'm so happy she went there because usually these places are expensive and kinda suck lol

Qq4M65.png

Grizzlybear2

We made eye contact during Poker Face and I wanted to die. She was literally standing right in front of me as I was singing my heart out :giveup:

Poissonche
7 minutes ago, IvyInferno said:

hahah gagadaily posted a video on twitter and I can see myself :derpga:

Look how close we were! I'm so happy she went there because usually these places are expensive and kinda suck lol

Qq4M65.png

OMG YOU'RE IN A VIDEO WITH GAGA I'M SO JEALOUS

Archived