I was at the show for once :tony::staymad:

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Give the deets

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IvyInferno

I’m so tired I didn’t get enough sleep cause I’m still super excited :excited2:

I made some videos, she was near of us while she performed on the piano (it was so ****ING awesome, I paid a lot for my seat -DIC package- and thought that they didn’t picked something worth the price... THEN she appears for the first time ever on a show at the back of the arena... OH. MY. GOD :cryga::ladyhaha::firega:). I can post them here if someone wants too!

I never went anywhere else but Montreal for shows, so I can’t compare the crowd, but when I see people say we have a lot of energy compared to other cities... I just don’t understand how people can look almost bored while seeing Gaga IRL. Man it’s like... It’s normal to be ****ing energetic and excited! 

Also, does anyone know if we can find a file of the live streaming? It would be the best thing EVER to have a recording of this show!!! :firega:

9 minutes ago, Halle said:

omg the 'one more flower to bloom' speech is actually legit... (the very start of the video)

I think what she meant was she had one more flower to bloom in the form of writing Dancin In Circles. 

Like, I guess she thought she had the album done but then realised she needed that one song aka the flower to bloom :neyde:

sorry to burst y’all hype :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Stef said:

I think what she meant was she had one more flower to bloom in the form of writing Dancin In Circles. 

Like, I guess she thought she had the album done but then realised she needed that one song aka the flower to bloom :neyde:

sorry to burst y’all hype :sharon: 

true :giveup:

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I didn't feel like reading through the whole thread. Does anyone know if she stopped to meet fans after this show? I'm seeing her tomorrow and I'm wondering if it's even worth it to wait or not.

This concert was so amazing... It was her best show I've been to, and I was late for it... 

I just lost track of time eating at FIVE GUYS DAMMIT, and by the time I noticed how much time had passed it was 6:45.. it takes 2 hours to get to Montreal from where I live, and once in the city there was traffic..

We finally found parking and got through security while she was just finishing up JOHN WAYNE :giveup: :shocked: 

It was totally my fault losing track of time but I'm just so devastated. I can't forgive myself. I'm late for too many things in life and now it's come back to bite me! I missed almost 1/3 of Gaga's BEST concert. I tried to listen to JW this morning but just got really upset...

This experience for me was so bittersweet. It was such a good time, her setlist, vocals, outfits, dancing and everything was spectacular... I just can't believe I was late for it... :(

Sorry for this rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest etc.

PrinceOfTheStorm
11 minutes ago, Nafen said:

This concert was so amazing... It was her best show I've been to, and I was late for it... 

I just lost track of time eating at FIVE GUYS DAMMIT, and by the time I noticed how much time had passed it was 6:45.. it takes 2 hours to get to Montreal from where I live, and once in the city there was traffic..

We finally found parking and got through security while she was just finishing up JOHN WAYNE :giveup: :shocked: 

It was totally my fault losing track of time but I'm just so devastated. I can't forgive myself. I'm late for too many things in life and now it's come back to bite me! I missed almost 1/3 of Gaga's BEST concert. I tried to listen to JW this morning but just got really upset...

This experience for me was so bittersweet. It was such a good time, her setlist, vocals, outfits, dancing and everything was spectacular... I just can't believe I was late for it... :(

Sue Five Guys :nails:

signing out

Grizzlybear2

Gaga liked a pic of me and my friends on twitter from the show yesterday and im shook as fvck!

scallywally
2 hours ago, Nafen said:

Next time five guys TO GO!

Check out one of the first likes... hint: it’s from the Queen herself...

I’m :air:

Anyway the show was amazing, the arena was freaking packet and hot, I almost passed out. 

GoldenPonyboy

Ive seen all gaga shows exepct born this way ball which i hate myself for missing. And i have to say this was her best. The stage, the setlist, vocals. Everything was on point. Although i would have liked to hear more ARTPOP songs. Do what you want would have been nice but there wasnt anywhere to put it in the setlist i guess. 

IvyInferno
38 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Ive seen all gaga shows exepct born this way ball which i hate myself for missing. And i have to say this was her best. The stage, the setlist, vocals. Everything was on point. Although i would have liked to hear more ARTPOP songs. Do what you want would have been nice but there wasnt anywhere to put it in the setlist i guess. 

OMG yah, the vocals... She was PERFECT :classy:

Archived