Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Boston, MA - September 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

40 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I think you'll be all set! You'll have a great view imo.

It is standing or have seats? I never go to concerts at fenway

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried exchanging tickets for the better seats just released at Fenway?? I have seats in b2 but they seem to have released better seats now that the stage is finalized and I tried calling Fenway park and they said they don't do exchanges, seems absurd for tickets that cost 250+ dollars.....

aaron l
8 minutes ago, bweinst3 said:

Has anyone tried exchanging tickets for the better seats just released at Fenway?? I have seats in b2 but they seem to have released better seats now that the stage is finalized and I tried calling Fenway park and they said they don't do exchanges, seems absurd for tickets that cost 250+ dollars.....

I haven't, but that seems like a total bust :grr:

On 11/08/2017 at 4:02 AM, fish c a k e said:

Also what are y'all planning on wearing?

Last year I made an Asia studded jean vest/shirt/ and skirt. This year I'm thinkin of just replicating one of her outfits (SNL purple fur jacket one). Hopefully i'll have enough time to actually make it. :diane:

I'm going look like she wear in beginning of show, all black. But i'm wondering look like poker face or judas. by the way; so sad she not sing judas :'( 

gagasgirl

This may have already been discussed here, but where do you guys (those who have been to Fenway before or not) suggest sitting? 

Note: I thought I'd ask this again since it's closer to the date. 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

PetiteMonstre

Does anyone have info about the when/where there will be programs from the Born This Way Foundation? Also to anyone familiar w concerts at Fenway - i have a pair of really high heels I wanted to wear for the show, are there lots of stairs? :saladga: I'm bad at heels lol. Should I change into them when I get in the stadium?

Guest bostonGUY
2 minutes ago, PetiteMonstre said:

Does anyone have info about the when/where there will be programs from the Born This Way Foundation? Also to anyone familiar w concerts at Fenway - i have a pair of really high heels I wanted to wear for the show, are there lots of stairs? :saladga: I'm bad at heels lol. Should I change into them when I get in the stadium?

Yes there are stairs, but I don't know how many

PetiteMonstre
Just now, MJH13 said:

Yes there are stairs, but I don't know how many

Ooof, thank you :giveup: How is the security, I know it's tight but do you  think i could bring an extra pair of shoes with me?

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, PetiteMonstre said:

Ooof, thank you :giveup: How is the security, I know it's tight but do you  think i could bring an extra pair of shoes with me?

I have no idea I'm sorry. I've only been there once in 2008

Selenenite

I'm so excited for this. It's my first concert at Fenway and I didn't get the best seats (grandstand 4) but honestly I'm in it for the experience lmao 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

aaron l
1 minute ago, Selenenite said:

I'm so excited for this. It's my first concert at Fenway and I didn't get the best seats (grandstand 4) but honestly I'm in it for the experience lmao 

Amy Lee :flutter:

Selenenite
Just now, aaron l said:

Amy Lee :flutter:

I'm glad my old ass isn't the only one who knows Amy/Ev lmao

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Archived