Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Boston, MA - September 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

DAMMMMMNNNNN @GypsyBabe I hope you had some good seats! haha Her shows are totally worth every penny 

They were front row FM tix otherwise that would have just been crazy. :rip: 

Ive always wanted to see Gaga live, but never could for various reasons...so I am pumped! 

⚯͛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l

@GypsyBabe Do you think my seats will be bad? I'm in section 75, not on the turf, but pretty close. I've never been to a concert at Fenway.

seatmap.jpg

Brian Newman

Ooo

2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

@GypsyBabe Do you think my seats will be bad? I'm in section 75, not on the turf, but pretty close. I've never been to a concert at Fenway.

seatmap.jpg

You should have a great view! I'm in section 7, so I'll be across the field from ya! I saw James Taylor there last summer and sat 2 sections to your left, I loved it. My friends sat towards the back in the grandstand and they had a pole in front of them.

aaron l
1 minute ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

Ooo

You should have a great view! I'm in section 7, so I'll be across the field from ya! I saw James Taylor there last summer and sat 2 sections to your left, I loved it. My friends sat towards the back in the grandstand and they had a pole in front of them.

I'm going to be attending the second day, unfortunately there wasn't a thread for that date so I'm here lol! I haven't seen anyone else going to the second date on here yet, but thank you for the reassurance of my seats! :kara: I'm so excited!

GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, aaron l said:

seatmap.jpg

That's a good view! It's when you start getting into the blue, it gets kind of hard to see and there are obstructions! Are you going to the first or second date? 

⚯͛

Yo GagaGaga

I'm going, look out for me, I'll be in the farthest back seating of the stadium furiously masturbating while she sings Angel Down

Ze6cpzK.gif

BullshitBeMine

I'm in section A5, and I spent a lot for my tickets, but I'm worried that I'll be disappointed.  I know that the seat numbers go 1-? but I'm worried as to whether they go left from the protruding stage, or right? My seat number is in the double digits and I'm worried I won't be able to see or get very close..

aaron l
9 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

That's a good view! It's when you start getting into the blue, it gets kind of hard to see and there are obstructions! Are you going to the first or second date? 

I'm going to the second date! Hope to meet some friends off GGD, but everyone is going to day 1. :sharon:

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, BullshitBeMine said:

I'm in section A5, and I spent a lot for my tickets, but I'm worried that I'll be disappointed.  I know that the seat numbers go 1-? but I'm worried as to whether they go left from the protruding stage, or right? My seat number is in the double digits and I'm worried I won't be able to see or get very close..

I'm B5! We're going to be very close! 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
37 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I'm going to the second date! Hope to meet some friends off GGD, but everyone is going to day 1. :sharon:

:poot:

Well you will definitely meet some awesome people! Even if they aren't on this site! :unicorn:

⚯͛

Brian Newman

I'm going solo to the 1st show and it's my first time going to a concert alone. I'm only slightly worried since it's assigned seating, but I'm also going solo to the first Mohegan show and I have CTM for that.

BUT, I'm in section 7 for the Fenway show, so if you're going to that night, let me know if y'all wanna meet up! I'd love to finally meet some GGD peeps haha :) 

Honestly, feel totally broken and defeated after finding out my tickets are for section 36. This past year i've had 5 hospitalizations/in and out of various programs for mental health and basically... I asked my sister&mom to purchase my tickets (often no internet access at these 24/7 facilities.) I gave them specific directions on what/when to purchase and somehow instead they purchased x2 sec 36 seats for the first date (i'm going alone so 2 tix makes no sense:emma:). With the final price it was only slightly less than 1 turf seat ticket. I only actually found out today b.c well I have a lot more other stuff going on, and now after asking about it I had the biggest meltdown b.c of it. I feel stupid cause it's total "first world problems," but it was just the only positive thing I had going for me lately. At least I can go, but those seats are just horrible & well not what I wanted to pay for... I really don't get why Gaga didn't do TD tbh.

Nonetheless, I'm sure it will still be great and can't wait. 

Also what are y'all planning on wearing?

Last year I made an Asia studded jean vest/shirt/ and skirt. This year I'm thinkin of just replicating one of her outfits (SNL purple fur jacket one). Hopefully i'll have enough time to actually make it. :diane:

I'm going! My location is TURF A3 row 22 (second day); but i dont know if is really seat ou standing. Anyone knows? 

aaron l
1 hour ago, Sassa said:

I'm going! My location is TURF A3 row 22 (second day); but i dont know if is really seat ou standing. Anyone knows? 

I think you'll be all set! You'll have a great view imo.

Archived