Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Boston, MA - September 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Boston better be ready: Joanne is in town! Discuss your excitement below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
2 hours ago, MyQueen said:

Do we need treat for every date:madge:

Yes we do, we always have.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Hiro Kei Sama

Where can I find package info!!!!! ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

michaelnsync

kind of annoyed for these stadium shows. Front Row package and Backstage package are both $1500. this is crazy.

Brian Newman

I ended up with a seating bowl ticket. None of my friends wanted to go with me and I don't blame them because Fenway is terrible for concerts unless you have a good spot. I went to one last summer and had a pole in my way, plus I felt like I was in Guam I was so far away.ย 

Luckily, the Citi presale had some good single tickets and I'm on the side in a box, so it should be a good view.

What is the cheapest ticket here? I see Mohegan is supposed to be ~50 and I heard (could be very wrong) that cheapest in Boston is ~150. ย Can someone help my dumb ass figure out which show is more cost effective to attendย 

32 minutes ago, Gagajord said:

What is the cheapest ticket here? I see Mohegan is supposed to be ~50 and I heard (could be very wrong) that cheapest in Boston is ~150. ย Can someone help my dumb ass figure out which show is more cost effective to attendย 

Not sure, poke around at different sites, and make sure you check the package deals too.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I'm going!!ย :excited2:ย I got the Perfect Illusion VIP package and I'll be right near the stage! I'm so pumped! Now I gotta plan my outfit

Who the **** decided to book fenway for her?? She always does it at the TD

Fenway is tiny compared to the arenas she usually does AND there's no GA/Floor seats which leads to ridiculous $250 fold out chair seats on the field AND no option for come to mama package like every other date.ย Every seat in the actual stadium areย nosebleeds and overpriced considering the layout is for a baseball game and not concerts...

Other dates are getting affordable 80-100 floor seats and front row CTM package while our options are $86 for the furthest seats back possibly behind a pillar.

Literally the worst location they could have booked it in. Don't even know if I'll bother going to this tour unless I can somehow manage to grab a few of the only tickets are kind of worth the price which are the $136 outer turf tickets...

Archived