Jump to content
Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Featured Posts

gaganow   Paws Up 1,679
gaganow
17 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I can't believe she is not doing MSG:giveup: I hate stadium concerts but will have to go for Gaga!

Why do you hate stadium concerts? I've never been to any, and I'd like to know before I buy my ticket :)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster
45 minutes ago, gaganow said:

Why do you hate stadium concerts? I've never been to any, and I'd like to know before I buy my ticket :)

You are always far away from the singer, so many people, parking and driving out sucks, the sound system sucks, possibility of rain

  • Like 1
GGD Presidential Elections

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gaganow   Paws Up 1,679
gaganow
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

You are always far away from the singer, so many people, parking and driving out sucks, the sound system sucks, possibility of rain

Ok, thank you! You didn't convince me to change my mind and not go to Citi Field though :tongue:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster
Just now, gaganow said:

Ok, thank you! You didn't convince me to change my mind and not go to Citi Field though :tongue:

I am going as well, the arenas are too far away from where I live

  • Like 1
GGD Presidential Elections

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti   Paws Up 721
ferretti

Just saw Bey here, it wasn't bad at all (I was on the floor). 

I would prefer GA at MSG like for artrave, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster
1 hour ago, ferretti said:

Just saw Bey here, it wasn't bad at all (I was on the floor). 

I would prefer GA at MSG like for artrave, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

Great, I haven't seen a concert at Citi Field so that is great news! Thank you!

 

  • Like 1
GGD Presidential Elections

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti   Paws Up 721
ferretti
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Great, I haven't seen a concert at Citi Field so that is great news! Thank you!

 

Yeah, it's good. And it's not too massive. I saw Gaga at a stadium that seated nearly 60k and it felt MUCH larger than Citi which feels finely sized, ha. 

I wouldn't want the back though.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster
Just now, ferretti said:

Yeah, it's good. And it's not too massive. I saw Gaga at a stadium that seated nearly 60k and it felt MUCH larger than Citi which feels finely sized, ha. 

I wouldn't want the back though.

I saw JT and Jay Z in a stadium filled with 85,000 people in Miami. It was a nightmare, they wouldn't let us in because they were delayed on getting the stadium ready so everyone was screaming and cursing at the security, literally thousands of people. Then when we got in the stadium was so huge and there were so many people, the people in front of me were jumping like crazy so I saw none of the show. 

But Citi Field is half the size so there should be no problem!

GGD Presidential Elections

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti   Paws Up 721
ferretti
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

I saw JT and Jay Z in a stadium filled with 85,000 people in Miami. It was a nightmare, they wouldn't let us in because they were delayed on getting the stadium ready so everyone was screaming and cursing at the security, literally thousands of people. Then when we got in the stadium was so huge and there were so many people, the people in front of me were jumping like crazy so I saw none of the show. 

But Citi Field is half the size so there should be no problem!

That is a literal horror story.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti   Paws Up 721
ferretti
6 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

If you check Ticketmaster and live nation, a second show was added for the 29th! 

Where'd yah see that? ha

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joemayzin   Paws Up 1,542
joemayzin

getting my tickets for this show Friday!!!! ugh its only 30 minutes away from me and I'm so happy about this!!!!!! :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BoomKack   Paws Up 5,411
BoomKack
6 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

If you check Ticketmaster and live nation, a second show was added for the 29th! 

I can't see this on ticketmaster, where are you looking?

xoxo, BoomKack

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Winters   Paws Up 698
Lana Winters
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

Well, this is going to be very crowded. It's the first week of US Tennis Open, and it's just around the corner from each other.

I know. There's even a warning message on the Ticketmaster page. ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derbloodbruder   Paws Up 32
derbloodbruder
2 hours ago, ferretti said:

Just saw Bey here, it wasn't bad at all (I was on the floor). 

I would prefer GA at MSG like for artrave, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

im actually more dreading taking the 7 train out there than the fact that she's playing citifield.. UGH so far

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferretti   Paws Up 721
ferretti
2 hours ago, derbloodbruder said:

im actually more dreading taking the 7 train out there than the fact that she's playing citifield.. UGH so far

Omg that's so real. Leaving bey was cray cray. I live in Astoria, so it isn't too awful for us. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×