tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

I had tickets three times in different 500 sections but kept throwing them back to get better seats and now it's sold out :emma:

Thankfully I stopped making going to this show a priority and am getting VIP for the Mohegan show. Hopefully I can get tickets on Monday during the public sale, but if not, oh well :shrug:

GagaStan95
16 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I had tickets three times in different 500 sections but kept throwing them back to get better seats and now it's sold out :emma:

Thankfully I stopped making going to this show a priority and am getting VIP for the Mohegan show. Hopefully I can get tickets on Monday during the public sale, but if not, oh well :shrug:

Do u think it's sold out

CatelynnMarie
8 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

Do u think it's sold out

The presale is, but not for the general public on Monday. During presales, they only sell a certain amount of tickets to ensure there will be tickets left for the general public. As far as I'm aware, it's all completely random what kind of tickets are sold. I'd not get my hopes up because there will definitely be tickets on Monday. Just gotta be ready refreshing your page at 10 AM 

GagaStan95
2 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

The presale is, but not for the general public on Monday. During presales, they only sell a certain amount of tickets to ensure there will be tickets left for the general public. As far as I'm aware, it's all completely random what kind of tickets are sold. I'd not get my hopes up because there will definitely be tickets on Monday. Just gotta be ready refreshing your page at 10 AM 

i did the same today :( but they were gone so fast

On 2/8/2017 at 9:18 AM, GagaStan95 said:

Guys I'm from Italy and I wanted to buy tix for the NYC show, apparently no way of shipping are available for people outside USA/CAN. Is that possible? 

You might be able to have a print at home option or will call(Where you go to the box office the day of the show)

Gaga Monster

I am so worried about Monday:toofunny: I need tickets, I never thought I would see the day where I am worried Gaga will sell out a stadium in the USA so quickly/

GGD Presidential Elections

MarryTheNight91
On 2/10/2017 at 9:22 AM, CatelynnMarie said:

Hey I am going for VIP tickets at Mohegan as well. Which package were you going to do? I was thinking of going all out for the backstage. If not I will probably do Come to Mama.

So torn, like how much time would we actually get with her ya know? I want to talk to her for a few minutes more than I want a picture.

CatelynnMarie
2 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Hey I am going for VIP tickets at Mohegan as well. Which package were you going to do? I was thinking of going all out for the backstage. If not I will probably do Come to Mama.

So torn, like how much time would we actually get with her ya know? I want to talk to her for a few minutes more than I want a picture.

Yeah, I understand that. I don't forsee anyone spending THAT much time with her. I have never bought a meet and greet for Gaga before, so I don't know what that experience will be like. I can say that I had a meet and greet with Carly Rae Jepsen two years ago, and it was literally a picture and that's it. We all stood in line and just posed for a picture and moved along. This is Gaga though so I don't know /: 

I'm either getting the Come To Mama package or DIC package. I'm unsure yet lol

On 2/8/2017 at 11:01 AM, Katie14 said:

Why is this location so much more expensive? For an equivalent front row spot at other shows Its $250 (for the come to mama package). What is front row here, over $1000?

Is it because its NYC?

Gov Hooka

wait when do tickets go on sale for the general public today? :giveup: 

Also are there GA tickets at all? I heard there was no GA in the stadium shows...

Archived