edit: I recorded it all!
AvfaBYb.png

12.3GB?!:air: Joanne better buy me a external drive:sure:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

She literally said she liked me and my boyfriends outfits haha. It was totally random, and she was just selecting people. 

awesome! total monster validation! good job! 

2 hours ago, Rafr88 said:

12.3GB?!:air: Joanne better buy me a external drive:sure:

can you put it online to stream like through Dropbox or etc?

2 hours ago, Ronk said:

Were both shows sold out?

yes but my guess us that attendance was around 80-85 % because of scalpers/rain

great show for all the reasons people said. she's a trooper. hope she's not actually sick.

if you heard people randomly cheering during a heavy part of the Joanne speech- someone proposed in my section. I was like ..inappropriate.. the high lady has the floor now.. 

I'm kidding

Spoiler

giphy.gif

no one's mentioning the Christ shout out during edge of glory. I'm glad she feels able to talk about him. we've wondered about that- she hasn't mentioned him much (at all?) its also moved my heart when she said that she "has love with him"

Admin
9 minutes ago, agag said:

Did we ever find out the reason for the long delay Monday night?

I'm pretty sure it was because it took forever for people to get inside. I was still outside at 9. The same thing would have happened last night but they had to start as early as possibly because of the rain. They even ran a fake countdown so that people would hurry.

*quick review*

Last night was absolutely spectacular. I'm not a fan of stadium shows since you're never close (even with good seats besides the floor), but knowing gaga I knew she wouldn't dossapoint. I'm also annoyed at DIC, Bloody Mary, & Paparazzi being cut but it's ok. The rain worried me, but it honestly made it such a fun expirence. She was so high energy the whole time, even though the stages were broken (levitating/tilting platforms). The show spawned soon to be iconic moments (her sneeze, beautiful gaga rain pics, and her whipping her wet hair throughout many songs).  She served vocals and the fireworks were awesome as well. Overall, the night was amazing. I wish I could see her in an arena, but at least I got to see her. My advice to other NY monsters that are annoyed due to the cons listed above, don't be! The pros outweigh. It was still an amazing expirence and we should all be lucky we got to expirence gaga this way.

not asher613
2 hours ago, NIKE said:

saw you guys waiting on line for rotunda gate. woman behind me said "wow look at him he looks great" she looked stunning too. always on the look out for extras, what makes gaga's shows unique. great jobs.

ChristianSaad
12 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

just a note: she didn't say call me joanne at the end of countdown either night. 

She didn't say it on night 1, but she said it on night 2 =)

Gov Hooka
5 hours ago, NIKE said:

Omg! I remember seeing you! You and your friend looked amazing! 

YourWhiskyMouth

Lebron James gave Gaga a shoutout! The biggest name in basketball recognizing the biggest name in music :firega:

I don't understand what he's saying though :oprah:

What's the Q? What does it have to do with Verizon? Is he praising how big her crowd is?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 8/29/2017 at 9:16 PM, Lana Winters said:

That was them! :laughga: They were fighting with each other the entire night and leaving every 5 seconds and coming back and kept knocking into me since I was sitting next to them. The amount of **** you's passed between them was kinda hilarious. We were in the same row then! 

Oh, no. You can use your voucher for whatever you want, I just meant I wasn't going to use my drink voucher on soda of water that was worth $5 when liquor costs $14. :rip: 

You could actually only use your voucher for beer, wine, bottled water, or soda. But you did get two of them so it was essentially a $25 value. Paired with the backpack and charging lanyards which probably were another $75 between it was around $100 value. That's not including the food they gave which was nice ! I enjoyed my experience :rockstar:

Archived