đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I'm actually really glad there's not GA but floor seats for NY. With my health, I'd be in so much pain. :giveup: Now I just need that front row package. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the floor seats first come first serve for placement or is assigned? I need to get an idea of how many tickets I have to buy depending on the answer.

Lana Winters
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Are the floor seats first come first serve for placement or is assigned? I need to get an idea of how many tickets I have to buy depending on the answer.

It's assigned seating.

2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Did I miss the presale for this? :green:

Nope. Joanne + Citibank presale starts at 9am.

Lana Winters

1hr 50 mins until the presale starts. :deadbanana: I haven't been able to sleep all night. Wish me luck on getting the Front Row package.

GagaStan95
31 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

1hr 50 mins until the presale starts. :deadbanana: I haven't been able to sleep all night. Wish me luck on getting the Front Row package.

do you know prices?

Lana Winters
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

do you know prices?

Other than the standard price range on the ticketmaster page, no, the prices for the all the different levels is anyone's guess until they update the page. :sweat: 

Someone else posted the VIP ticket prices but keep in mind that the Come to Mama package isn't available at the stadium -- so I'm hoping the the equivalent (front row package) is the same price as the Come to Mama (early admission.)

Come To Mama Package = $250
Dancin In Circles Package = $265
Perfect Illusion Package = $425
Hospitality Package  = $550
Backstage Experience Package = $1500

GagaStan95
4 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

Other than the standard price range on the ticketmaster page, no, the prices for the all the different levels is anyone's guess until they update the page. :sweat: 

Someone else posted the VIP ticket prices but keep in mind that the Come to Mama package isn't available at the stadium -- so I'm hoping the the equivalent (front row package) is the same price as the Come to Mama (early admission.)

Come To Mama Package = $250
Dancin In Circles Package = $265
Perfect Illusion Package = $425
Hospitality Package  = $550
Backstage Experience Package = $1500

Thank you so much ! I'm Italian and I have difficulties to understand the various levels. What do I need to select to have a GA? I read that there are GA but it's standing, like Beyoncé. 

Lana Winters

Thank you so much ! I'm Italian and I have difficulties to understand the various levels. What do I need to select to have a GA? I read that there are GA but it's standing, like Beyoncé. 

You're welcome! Unfortunately for the stadium shows (this show) has no GA standing. Because of the venue the floor is all reserved seats. When the time comes for the tickets, I would go to the level information and click on 'floor'. That's your best bet if you're just getting regular floor seats and not one of the packages.

75641s.gif

GagaStan95
1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

You're welcome! Unfortunately for the stadium shows (this show) has no GA standing. Because of the venue the floor is all reserved seats. When the time comes for the tickets, I would go to the level information and click on 'floor'. That's your best bet if you're just getting regular floor seats and not one of the packages.

75641s.gif

Thank you for helping me you're kind. I hope to get floors tickets for 120$, is that possible?

Lana Winters

Thank you for helping me you're kind. I hope to get floors tickets for 120$, is that possible?

No problem. :hug: I think so! Usually GA tickets are anywhere from $80-$100 without any VIP package deals so I'd assume the floor seats are the same.

derbloodbruder
12 hours ago, ferretti said:

Omg that's so real. Leaving bey was cray cray. I live in Astoria, so it isn't too awful for us. 

ugh i live in Harlem :(

Archived