Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

Anyone else see this on the Ticketmaster page? :sweat: 

"All tickets will be available via Ticketmaster online, phones and outlets. TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE CONCERT The Mets are encouraging fans to take mass transit and arrive early for the Lady Gaga concert on August 28. With the U.S Open taking place at the USTA National Tennis Center, available parking will be limited and the club recommends guests avoid heavy traffic expected in the area by taking public transportation. For guests who must drive, please follow the signs for "Mets Parking- Citi Field" and the instructions of all parking and uniformed personnel."

Biagio2103
2 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

The seating chart is up on Ticketmaster! Looks like there's no GA but floor seats.

75641s.gif

Yes, just like Beyoncé with her Formation Tour: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/548102217132775628/

Spoiler

That's a big hole in there, I already can see the haters talking s**t about how is she flopping :giveup:

I'm only good at being bad

Gov Hooka

How do we get presale tickets for this? 

is presale only for VIP packages or is it for all ticket types?

Lana Winters
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

How do we get presale tickets for this? 

is presale only for VIP packages or is it for all ticket types?

If you have a Citi debit/credit card, the first 6 digits of the card is your presale code. If you purchase an item on Gaga's merch store you also get a presale code. I'm pretty sure there's a Livenation presale, too, where you download the mobile app. 

There's a presale for the VIP tickets but I don't think you need a code, don't quote me on that, though!

derbloodbruder
2 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

is this stadium easy to reach?

It's a few minutes walk from the 7 train stop at mets-willets points

derbloodbruder
9 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Pumped for my first stadium concert!!! When does presale start for this date? 

tomorrow at 10 AM! for the ladygaga.com merchandise purchasers at least. i got my presale code a few minutes after making a purchase

derbloodbruder
29 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

If you check Ticketmaster and live nation, a second show was added for the 29th! 

OMG QUEEN OF FLUSHING! QUEEN OF CITI FIELD!

asana15
3 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

If you check Ticketmaster and live nation, a second show was added for the 29th! 

Well, this is going to be very crowded. It's the first week of US Tennis Open, and it's just around the corner from each other.

Archived