💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

KweenSupreme
9 minutes ago, Rocco Thompson said:

"Dancing In Circles" package section B, row 10 here. Honestly, better than I expected for the price!

how'd you get the tickets already? show me the way!!!! also- how much did you pay? 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rocco Thompson
Just now, KweenSupreme said:

how'd you get the tickets already? show me the way!!!! also- how much did you pay? 

If you go to the Wrigley website you can purchase VIP packages today without a code or anything! My package was $290.

mermaidpants
Just now, KweenSupreme said:

the presale happened this morning

Dylangaga

Im in section B on the field as well! I hooe nothing is obstructing our view

When you G.U.Y.S ordered your tickets did you get an email from Tickets.com or w.e? How do we check the status of our order and when theyll be sent out?!

kittypeach95
8 hours ago, dtook91 said:

Im in section B on the field as well! I hooe nothing is obstructing our view

When you G.U.Y.S ordered your tickets did you get an email from Tickets.com or w.e? How do we check the status of our order and when theyll be sent out?!

I got an email with the tickets ready to print. I chose to print at home though. If you chose a different option im not sure

KweenSupreme

I'm buying them later this morning w/ the presale code. Wish me luck! ahhhh! 

pink sushi

I tried to get a ticket this morning during the Live Nation pre-sale and it kept giving me seats in the 200 level section for $178. :wtf: That's an awful lot to spend on a seat that high up. All the 100 level seats are supposed to be $178 but none of them showed up when I searched for tickets. :grr:

KweenSupreme
12 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I tried to get a ticket this morning during the Live Nation pre-sale and it kept giving me seats in the 200 level section for $178. :wtf: That's an awful lot to spend on a seat that high up. All the 100 level seats are supposed to be $178 but none of them showed up when I searched for tickets. :grr:

at least you got something! my friend and i were trying for hourssss and it only said "error/cannot process" and my presale code from the joanne store didn't even work! sooo upset!!!! 

pink sushi
10 hours ago, KweenSupreme said:

at least you got something! my friend and i were trying for hourssss and it only said "error/cannot process" and my presale code from the joanne store didn't even work! sooo upset!!!! 

I didn't get them. I'm not spending that much money for a seat in the 200 level. :wtf: I'm sure on Monday there will be much better options for tickets. The presale took about 90 minutes to sell out, so I'm not expecting tickets to go THAT quickly on Monday. 

KweenSupreme
3 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I didn't get them. I'm not spending that much money for a seat in the 200 level. :wtf: I'm sure on Monday there will be much better options for tickets. The presale took about 90 minutes to sell out, so I'm not expecting tickets to go THAT quickly on Monday. 

we gotta be on our A-game Monday morning! lol 

KweenSupreme
On 2/11/2017 at 10:11 PM, WildAmerican said:

Is https://www.concertboom.com/chicago/2017/august/lady-gaga-in-chicago-3197318/ a reliable site? I'm confused cause it says you can already buy tickets???

I've never heard of this site, but I know you can already buy tickets on Vivid Seats and StubHub. I've bought tickets from Seat Geek in the past too. 

Mindblown

I might skip this tour solely on the fact there is no GA. Yes it's awesome to see gaga perform but there is a night and day difference between GA and seated, I've never had fun at a concert until I did GA for the Artrave 2 times. Plus these tickets are looking so pricey and its super unclear of how much they may actually be and where you'll be located.   

Future Lover

I'm feeling really impulsive right now so I think I'm gonna buy two nosebleed seats lol. I want to enjoy the show without the hassle of worrying about GA. Plus, I've always wanted to see her play in a stadium.

Let's hope it's not as bad as Cleveland...

I legit could not buy any tickets for this show. Not the merch presale, live nation presale, or the GP sale... The wrigley website system is trash :cryga:

Archived