đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Stop #11 on the Joanne World Tour: Chicago. Get ready to be blown away! Discuss the upcoming show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

I will be there. :classy:

I'm kinda mad that it's at a stadium instead of the United Center. The place is enormous, so unless you get a really expensive seat up close, you will be a mile away. :wtf: And apparently there is no GA....

Plus since it's outdoors, if it rains the show could easily end early or get cancelled. My friend saw Coldplay last summer and the show ended after only an hour due to a storm. :wtf:

KweenSupreme

I'm upset this is at Wrigley but I'll be there nonetheless!!! There's no GA? :O 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

gagaforgaga2010

I'm getting somewhat frustrated at Wrigley Field. They have no ticket prices available for the show when EVERY OTHER VENUE has posted them.

mermaidpants

So I got Perfect Illusion package and the ticket says Aisle FLDF Row 18. Does anyone know where the heck this is :sweat: it's not on any of the seating maps

Dylangaga

I got the DIC package and it says I'm in section B which is off to the right (on the map) I hope these are good seats =/

badgalriri

anyone know what the ticket limit was for the Joanne presale? my friend told me it was 4 but i think she's lying lmao cause we needed 5

mermaidpants
Just now, badgalriri said:

anyone know what the ticket limit was for the Joanne presale? my friend told me it was 4 but i think she's lying lmao cause we needed 5

it says 8 on the email i got

mermaidpants
2 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

This is for Wrigley field...do ya'll think section B will be good?!?! That's what I got =/

wrigley_2017_lgaga_smap.jpg

honestly yes i think that looks really good

Dylangaga
Just now, mermaidpants said:

honestly yes i think that looks really good

Yeah I'm just nervous bc it's on the side

mermaidpants

I got section F and I'm nervous because it's row 18.. If I can't see because there's 17 rows of people in front of me I'm gonna be mad, these tickets were like $450 each :toofunny:

I normally go to the Chicago shows, but I think I'm going to skip it this time around... I really don't like that it's in a stadium :awkney:

Rocco Thompson

"Dancing In Circles" package section B, row 10 here. Honestly, better than I expected for the price!

Archived