💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cleveland, OH - August 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

DevanInSpace
On 2/18/2017 at 3:05 AM, Future Lover said:

Most likely. I think they do that so there's no chance to resell them (which is weird because my tickets are online and still resale restricted).

Thinking about anyone reselling a meet and greet with Gaga makes me want to vomit. I'm glad I get the "paper ticket" though. I'm going to frame it, all fancy-like. I'm so damn excited.😍😍😍

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx
On 15/02/2017 at 3:13 AM, Future Lover said:

You can't print Flash Seats. When you get to the arena that'll be your "ticket." You'll walk in, they'll scan your phone, they'll print off a stub, and then you go into the actual arena.

Is it the same for packages? I have a CTM package, but it doesn't show up in the app. It just looks like a 'general' ticket. Will my CTM package be here when they'll scan my QR code? Or do I need something more than the app?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

DevanInSpace
On 2/25/2017 at 6:21 AM, gaganow said:

Is it the same for packages? I have a CTM package, but it doesn't show up in the app. It just looks like a 'general' ticket. Will my CTM package be here when they'll scan my QR code? Or do I need something more than the app?

I have the Ultimate Backstage Experience blah blah blah and I'm told my tickets will be at will-call 

DiscoStyx
On 28/02/2017 at 10:08 AM, DevanInSpace said:

I have the Ultimate Backstage Experience blah blah blah and I'm told my tickets will be at will-call 

So I just need the Flash Seats app (with my ticket on the app)?

• 2 months later...
msisux
On 3/1/2017 at 0:42 PM, gaganow said:

So I just need the Flash Seats app (with my ticket on the app)?

Sounds like it. I don't have the app yet, but can view my ticket on the Flash Seat website.

Sooo, there haven't been any updates on this thread in a while. Anyone else get tickets for the Cleveland show since then? :gaysia:

DevanInSpace
On 5/13/2017 at 11:53 PM, Colleen said:

Sounds like it. I don't have the app yet, but can view my ticket on the Flash Seat website.

Sooo, there haven't been any updates on this thread in a while. Anyone else get tickets for the Cleveland show since then? :gaysia:

I've had a hard time finding ANYONE else going to the show. I've found one other person doing the M&G and one person going GA. That's it.

msisux
35 minutes ago, DevanInSpace said:

I've had a hard time finding ANYONE else going to the show. I've found one other person doing the M&G and one person going GA. That's it.

I wanted to get the M&G, but was only just starting off at my job then, and didn't have enough saved up. Plus, it seemed like I needed a citi card to get it, which I was declined trying to set one up. :giveup: So I went ahead with the Come to Mama package instead. The early entry is essential for GA when you're basically the same height as Gagz 

On the bright side, surely we'll make plenty of new friends during the show :lolly: 

• 2 weeks later...
DiscoStyx
On 20/05/2017 at 8:36 AM, Colleen said:

I wanted to get the M&G, but was only just starting off at my job then, and didn't have enough saved up. Plus, it seemed like I needed a citi card to get it, which I was declined trying to set one up. :giveup: So I went ahead with the Come to Mama package instead. The early entry is essential for GA when you're basically the same height as Gagz 

On the bright side, surely we'll make plenty of new friends during the show :lolly: 

I also have the Come To Mama package!! However, my ticket doesn't specify this on the FlashSeats app. Does it for you?

Future Lover
On 5/31/2017 at 0:21 PM, gaganow said:

I also have the Come To Mama package!! However, my ticket doesn't specify this on the FlashSeats app. Does it for you?

It doesn't for me either. I wouldn't stress about it. The venue's website says "you will be contacted via email approximately one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements." 

Hard to believe it's coming up in less than 3 months.

DiscoStyx
13 hours ago, Future Lover said:

It doesn't for me either. I wouldn't stress about it. The venue's website says "you will be contacted via email approximately one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements." 

Hard to believe it's coming up in less than 3 months.

Thank you!

Yes I can't believe it :laughga: 77 DAYS :tony:

At what time do you think you'll get to the arena? How many hours before doors open?

msisux
2 hours ago, gaganow said:

Thank you!

Yes I can't believe it :laughga: 77 DAYS :tony:

At what time do you think you'll get to the arena? How many hours before doors open?

The show starts at 7:30 (:ladyhaha: implying concerts ever start on time), so maybe around 6 or 6:30?

Future Lover
2 hours ago, gaganow said:

Pretty early. I got to artRave around 10:30-11 in the morning and there were around 25 people already in front of me. I like camping and spending the day in the city so I'm up for anything.

It depends on the stage layout tbh. If there are multiple stages like it's been speculated then there's no point in lining up early.

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Pretty early. I got to artRave around 10:30-11 in the morning and there were around 25 people already in front of me. I like camping and spending the day in the city so I'm up for anything.

It depends on the stage layout tbh. If there are multiple stages like it's been speculated then there's no point in lining up early.

Did you have an early entry ticket for the artRAVE?

It will be my first Gaga concert ever + my first time in the US so I don't really know what to expect you know :emma:

Future Lover
35 minutes ago, gaganow said:

Did you have an early entry ticket for the artRAVE?

It will be my first Gaga concert ever + my first time in the US so I don't really know what to expect you know :emma:

Yeah I did, which is why I was so surprised at that many people being there before me. 

It's probably not what you want to hear but so much is dependent on the stage. The artRave stage was really high so nobody pushed and it was very calm. 

Cleveland is a relaxed city in general. If you make friends in line you should be able to leave to go to the bathroom, get food, charge your phone, etc. When are you arriving/leaving?

Archived