💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: St. Paul, MN - August 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 6/28/2017 at 11:49 AM, Pluto said:

I have a C level ticket if anybody wants, one of my friends pulled out of the trip last minute!

Any takers? I'd be willing to go pretty low on the price. I just want to make sure the ticket doesn't go to waste!:sweat:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody at all? I'd literally consider giving it to someone here for free, or for a tour book or something lol. I really just don't want it to be wasted :giveup:

misunderstood

I had such bad luck trying to get GA tickets for this show. When they went on sale months ago, the presale thing ****ed me over and I didn't get anything. Then the GA was sold out. Then in June they went on sale again and I was happy but it sucked because I had to get a new debit card at the time and didn't have any money on my regular card I use. Then when I got my new card and checked they were sold out. I still have yet to get my damn ticket for this show and it's in 20 days.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LordEnigma
On 7/30/2017 at 1:57 PM, Pluto said:

Anybody at all? I'd literally consider giving it to someone here for free, or for a tour book or something lol. I really just don't want it to be wasted :giveup:

What is level C?

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

I had such bad luck trying to get GA tickets for this show. When they went on sale months ago, the presale thing ****ed me over and I didn't get anything. Then the GA was sold out. Then in June they went on sale again and I was happy but it sucked because I had to get a new debit card at the time and didn't have any money on my regular card I use. Then when I got my new card and checked they were sold out. I still have yet to get my damn ticket for this show and it's in 20 days.

I got mine from stubhub AND they are gift card tickets.... so I'm nervous. I bought seated tickets just incase those are fake.

I think I'm overthinking it though.

5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What is level C?

I think it's club level or something? Right about the 100s. I'm worried they won't be great but my artrave seats were nosebleeds and I still had a great view and had fun.

misunderstood
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I got mine from stubhub AND they are gift card tickets.... so I'm nervous. I bought seated tickets just incase those are fake.

I think I'm overthinking it though.

Yeah I bought a Beyonce ticket from stubhub 2 weeks before the show. I'm thinking of doing that with this.

misunderstood

Also I really want to meet up with some monsters at the show who also have GA because I'm going to the concert alone :(

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, alushlullaby said:

Also I really want to meet up with some monsters at the show who also have GA because I'm going to the concert alone :(

:classy:

ChromeAngel
4 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

I definitely will! Also GA, and also going alone!!! I've always had a friend to take along, but this year I could only afford one ticket :/

misunderstood
13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

:classy:

6 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I definitely will! Also GA, and also going alone!!! I've always had a friend to take along, but this year I could only afford one ticket :/

Would ya'll want to meet up? It's my first Gaga concert going without my mom this time and I've always wanted to meet Gaga fans in real life since there barely is any in my life.

ChromeAngel
7 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Would ya'll want to meet up? It's my first Gaga concert going without my mom this time and I've always wanted to meet Gaga fans in real life since there barely is any in my life.

Yes! I've been lurking for years but I only recently made an account sooo when I figure out how to dm I will :)

misunderstood
28 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Yes! I've been lurking for years but I only recently made an account sooo when I figure out how to dm I will :)

Okay! :)

TopazBlue

I'm going alone too!

I also have no monster friends :diane:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Monster2015
15 hours ago, TopazBlue said:

I'm going alone too!

I also have no monster friends :diane:

My sis bought my ticket for TMB but I went to BTWB and AP alone :toofunny:

But OT, anyone here got the CTM package? after hearing the experience with the first show I'm a bit skeptical but Xcel has always been on point with early entry and respecting those that have it so I'm not too worried but you never know though. 

Archived