💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Sacramento, CA - August 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, fairytrash said:

I think you'll be good, there's still nobody here yet. We've gone back to our hotel and to Macy's and walked around downtown and come back and everything. I guess it's a bit different than the LA shows up here, seems like it's a lot more laid-back. 

And I'm not sure, I have CTM for tomorrow but if you have GA I would bring sunscreen and an umbrella just in case. Just park close or you'll have to ditch the umbrella going inside!

I have CTM and am wondering if I should head over there now? Has a lined formed yet? I wasn't planning to be there until 7am.

When I went to the San Jose artrave show, we formed our own line across the venue and sharpie'd numbers on everyone's hand and you were pretty much free to leave after that. There were a lot more people though since a lot of us had to travel from Sac and people had camped out days prior.

xx Gianna

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Ugh. Credit Card as tickets is an absolute nightmare. We have 4 tickets and are in SF. Me and two friends are driving there in the morning but my bf isn't off of work til 4:30.

It'd be a 2 hour drive with traffic and we wanted to transfer the ticket to him in case he gets there after they let us in but it is not possible. I called TM asking if they can let us transfer it to him, but they said only reselling is an option.

We don't want to risk putting a GA ticket for resale on TM and have someone buy it up right away. 

4 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Ugh. Credit Card as tickets is an absolute nightmare. We have 4 tickets and are in SF. Me and two friends are driving there in the morning but my bf isn't off of work til 4:30.

It'd be a 2 hour drive with traffic and we wanted to transfer the ticket to him in case he gets there after they let us in but it is not possible. I called TM asking if they can let us transfer it to him, but they said only reselling is an option.

We don't want to risk putting a GA ticket for resale on TM and have someone buy it up right away. 

Damn....... That's pretty damn ridiculous they wont let you transfer.  They just want you to pay more fees!!!!!

My only suggestion is if you go that route -- maybe put up for a higher amount (like 200-300 or even more lol) so that it's unlikely for someone else to quickly buy it .. and just give him the money back..you'll just have to bite the fees though :-/ 

skaxboy
9 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Damn....... That's pretty damn ridiculous they wont let you transfer.  They just want you to pay more fees!!!!!

My only suggestion is if you go that route -- maybe put up for a higher amount (like 200-300 or even more lol) so that it's unlikely for someone else to quickly buy it .. and just give him the money back..you'll just have to bite the fees though :-/ 

That's what I was thinking but I'm Afraid some random person will just buy them at the high price we set. I'm ok with the the fees because I want him to come. I asked TM if there's a way I can just sell the ticket thought their site but only let him be the one to purchase the ticket but the woman said no. 

Ive been checking TM regularly to see if one GA ticket is available but still no luck. 

3 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

That's what I was thinking but I'm Afraid some random person will just buy them at the high price we set. I'm ok with the the fees because I want him to come. I asked TM if there's a way I can just sell the ticket thought their site but only let him be the one to purchase the ticket but the woman said no. 

Ive been checking TM regularly to see if one GA ticket is available but still no luck. 

Definitely risky :-( .. Tell him to get a "stomach ache" around 1:30 at work! :-P

Also I seen some GA get released earlier -- so keep checking!

skaxboy
15 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Definitely risky :-( .. Tell him to get a "stomach ache" around 1:30 at work! :-P

Also I seen some GA get released earlier -- so keep checking!

Haha. Well the original plan was for him to leave at 3 and take Amtrak from SF to Sac but today he said he has to stay til 4:30. 

I've been checking every few minutes on stub hub and ticketmaster. Blah. 

jackiepopart
1 hour ago, gianna said:

I have CTM and am wondering if I should head over there now? Has a lined formed yet? I wasn't planning to be there until 7am.

When I went to the San Jose artrave show, we formed our own line across the venue and sharpie'd numbers on everyone's hand and you were pretty much free to leave after that. There were a lot more people though since a lot of us had to travel from Sac and people had camped out days prior.

I have the CTM ticket too and wondering when I should get there. Maybe I'll see you there.

:rockstar: TODAYS THE DAY!!!! Wooooo!! I hope u all have a fun and safe time tonight!! :excited2::hug::unicorn::hor::wub::yay::firega: YOUNG WILD AMERICAN LOOKIN TO BE SOMETHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Haha. Well the original plan was for him to leave at 3 and take Amtrak from SF to Sac but today he said he has to stay til 4:30. 

I've been checking every few minutes on stub hub and ticketmaster. Blah. 

Did you figure out what you're going to do yet? 4 whole row of seats just appeared on TM -- so they're still releasing, slowly.

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Hachi said:

Did you figure out what you're going to do yet? 4 whole row of seats just appeared on TM -- so they're still releasing, slowly.

My friend got an email this morning that tickets could be printed at 1pm at the box office. We were going to print and leave a ticket at will call. Now my bf will be leaving slightly early and we will all drive down together! Probably won't arrive to the venue around 6 but I'm sure we I'll still get a good spot on the floor!

4 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

My friend got an email this morning that tickets could be printed at 1pm at the box office. We were going to print and leave a ticket at will call. Now my bf will be leaving slightly early and we will all drive down together! Probably won't arrive to the venue around 6 but I'm sure we I'll still get a good spot on the floor!

Awesome! Glad it worked out.

Teal Ambition

Who's watching tonight? :staymad:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived