Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Sacramento, CA - August 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Chicka
33 minutes ago, fairytrash said:

I think midnight will be fine, at the LA shows not a lot of people camped out before then. 

Im a little unsure about the camping too, I asked security today and they didn't really understand what I was talking about. It's usually across the street from the venues until the morning of the concert anyway. 

Does everyone stay in an organized line moving from across the street to the venue? That's what I'm a little worried about. The first time I went to a GA concert (not Gaga, and it was at an amusement park so it was weird) I got there at like 5am and everyone was sitting in a nice line, but then someone saw another line forming somewhere else so we all ran to the new line and it got all mixed up and we lost our place. I'm just hoping it's all organized lol

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fairytrash
1 hour ago, brooklynnightss said:

Does everyone stay in an organized line moving from across the street to the venue? That's what I'm a little worried about. The first time I went to a GA concert (not Gaga, and it was at an amusement park so it was weird) I got there at like 5am and everyone was sitting in a nice line, but then someone saw another line forming somewhere else so we all ran to the new line and it got all mixed up and we lost our place. I'm just hoping it's all organized lol

Yep for the most part. In LA we had two guys who tried to form their own line but security obviously went with the long organized and numbered GA and CTM lines. Just try to talk to security and be kind when interacting with them while you wait, and hopefully someone from Gaga's team will come in the morning to explain what's going on to them. 

Chicka
1 hour ago, fairytrash said:

Yep for the most part. In LA we had two guys who tried to form their own line but security obviously went with the long organized and numbered GA and CTM lines. Just try to talk to security and be kind when interacting with them while you wait, and hopefully someone from Gaga's team will come in the morning to explain what's going on to them. 

Ok. I'm assuming I'll find at least a decent sized group of fans outside around midnight tomorrow, I'll just stick with them. I don't know what I'm gonna do from then til the show though lol I'm gonna be so bored

fairytrash
11 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

Ok. I'm assuming I'll find at least a decent sized group of fans outside around midnight tomorrow, I'll just stick with them. I don't know what I'm gonna do from then til the show though lol I'm gonna be so bored

Well my friend and I are pretty much here, we didn't drive up to Sac ourselves so there isn't lot else for us to do but start the line. 💀 It's his first time seeing her too, so I want him to have the full experience.

I recommend trying to sleep, if you can't most people are friendly and all talking. I would bring a book or do sudoku or something, and bring a big portable charger for your phone. Once the official line starts in the morning, we're usually free to leave and come back in time to check in. Time flies and you'll be in the arena before you know it!

Chicka
1 hour ago, fairytrash said:

Well my friend and I are pretty much here, we didn't drive up to Sac ourselves so there isn't lot else for us to do but start the line. 💀 It's his first time seeing her too, so I want him to have the full experience.

I recommend trying to sleep, if you can't most people are friendly and all talking. I would bring a book or do sudoku or something, and bring a big portable charger for your phone. Once the official line starts in the morning, we're usually free to leave and come back in time to check in. Time flies and you'll be in the arena before you know it!

Oh so there's no one else there yet? I'm leaving from Santa Cruz at about 7 tonight, hope I'm not too far back in line lol I don't want to wait that long for nothing haha

Yeah I'm definitely bringing a charger for my phone, my phone lasts about 5 minutes off the charger i really need to replace the battery :neyde: 

Also do you think we'll be waiting in the sun most of the day tomorrow? Or will that side of the building have shade? :giveup:

fairytrash
1 hour ago, brooklynnightss said:

Oh so there's no one else there yet? I'm leaving from Santa Cruz at about 7 tonight, hope I'm not too far back in line lol I don't want to wait that long for nothing haha

Yeah I'm definitely bringing a charger for my phone, my phone lasts about 5 minutes off the charger i really need to replace the battery :neyde: 

Also do you think we'll be waiting in the sun most of the day tomorrow? Or will that side of the building have shade? :giveup:

I think you'll be good, there's still nobody here yet. We've gone back to our hotel and to Macy's and walked around downtown and come back and everything. I guess it's a bit different than the LA shows up here, seems like it's a lot more laid-back. 

And I'm not sure, I have CTM for tomorrow but if you have GA I would bring sunscreen and an umbrella just in case. Just park close or you'll have to ditch the umbrella going inside!

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Hachi said:

How much do you guys trust buying tickets off StubHub?

Only place. Besides Ticketmaster. Reliable.

Floor tickets just became available for normal price on TM for Sacramento if anyone is looking for GA!!!

Chicka
37 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Floor tickets just became available for normal price on TM for Sacramento if anyone is looking for GA!!!

I looked and there weren't any? I would really like one for my sister, right now she's planning on a seated ticket but I'd like her to be GA with me

20 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I looked and there weren't any? I would really like one for my sister, right now she's planning on a seated ticket but I'd like her to be GA with me

Dang there were when i posted!! I will keep an eye out and DM you if I see more pop up.

Chicka
8 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Dang there were when i posted!! I will keep an eye out and DM you if I see more pop up.

Thanks!!

skaxboy

Does anyone know how the GA line will be? Will it be a straight forward line or will you be assigned a wristband with a number that you come back and form later on?

phantasmas
45 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Does anyone know how the GA line will be? Will it be a straight forward line or will you be assigned a wristband with a number that you come back and form later on?

depends on the venue

some places make you organize yourselves, others do the organizing for you

generally if a line forms before the venue even opens, the ppl lined up will organize themselves until they hear from the venue 

if the venue decides to give out numbered wrist bands, they almost always repect the numbers you have assigned each other beforehand

if they decide not to do wristbands, it can end up being a big mess if yall dont respect your numbers :emma:

Archived