Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sactown, y'all ready?!

Who got tickets already?!

I got my Come To Mama package!

If anyone has been to the bay area shows, you'll know how the early admission line works so we can discuss the line organization on here. GA will have their own line.

xx Gianna

5 hours ago, gianna said:

Sactown, y'all ready?!

Who got tickets already?!

I got my Come To Mama package!

If anyone has been to the bay area shows, you'll know how the early admission line works so we can discuss the line organization on here. GA will have their own line.

I'm usually at the Bay Area shows.. so come to mama will have a separate line of its own with us monsters keeping track of the numbers and who got there at what time type just like the other GA line right?

37 minutes ago, paw said:

I'm usually at the Bay Area shows.. so come to mama will have a separate line of its own with us monsters keeping track of the numbers and who got there at what time type just like the other GA line right?

Yes! I'm willing to come and start the line with help from another fan or two. I wonder if it'll be like the Bay shows where we line up at least 3 days in advance. I don't think we'll have as much people as the Bay

xx Gianna

1 minute ago, gianna said:

Yes! I'm willing to come and start the line with help from another fan or two. I wonder if it'll be like the Bay shows where we line up at least 3 days in advance. I don't think we'll have as much people as the Bay

Well I have no idea what it's going to be like because of where the arena is located.. my friend and I were discussing wether or not the arena is going to have a problem with us being out there for a day or two.. hmm..

6 minutes ago, paw said:

Well I have no idea what it's going to be like because of where the arena is located.. my friend and I were discussing wether or not the arena is going to have a problem with us being out there for a day or two.. hmm..

I'm going to call Golden 1 and see what their rules are but I'd imagine they'd be just like SAP Center where we can't line up on the property till the day of so we'd have to start lining up somewhere across the street. The cops never bothered concert-goers at SAP Center because I think they just understood, but this will def be new for Sac! So we'll see how that goes lol.

xx Gianna

51 minutes ago, gianna said:

I'm going to call Golden 1 and see what their rules are but I'd imagine they'd be just like SAP Center where we can't line up on the property till the day of so we'd have to start lining up somewhere across the street. The cops never bothered concert-goers at SAP Center because I think they just understood, but this will def be new for Sac! So we'll see how that goes lol.

Yea u should do that!! Good idea!! I mean, we're going to have to stand somewhere lol :fthis:

phantasmas

i purchased the CTM package :nick:

this the first time ive bought anything more than a general admission / floor ticket :giveup:

as much as i love and as much fun as i have lining up a day before or two before the show, im glad i have early admission this time around :sweat: i wont have to worry so much about not getting a good spot inside

My best friend and I are going (general admission) I opted for this over SF even though he lives there because I LOVED the standing pit at artRAVE.

Frankenztein

It's hard to tell how good a GA ticket will be or not when we have no idea what the stage will be like. 

6 hours ago, Frankenztein said:

It's hard to tell how good a GA ticket will be or not when we have no idea what the stage will be like. 

I know :(  I've never gotten one before, I pray there's a big catwalk like the artrave so I can be up next to some part of it.

Archived