Joanne WT: Sacramento, CA - August 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

nope :(

neither has my bff.. he's waiting a couple of months before he buys one off stubhub. do you usually get them on ticketmaster?

Brolysskins
15 minutes ago, paw said:

neither has my bff.. he's waiting a couple of months before he buys one off stubhub. do you usually get them on ticketmaster?

I actually have the worst luck with TicketF**uckster lol, so I'm gonna wait to save and probably buy from Vividseats or Stubhub 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Chicka

Is anyone gonna try and meet her outside after the concert? I'm staying in sacramento overnight so i figure it's worth a shot. I've never attempted that before though so i have no idea about how people do it?

On 8/4/2017 at 8:24 AM, brooklynnightss said:

Is anyone gonna try and meet her outside after the concert? I'm staying in sacramento overnight so i figure it's worth a shot. I've never attempted that before though so i have no idea about how people do it?

I may or may not stay afterwards.. normally you just hang outside for a couple of hours.. ppl waiting to see her all stick together and one way or another find out where she exits from ^_^ it's nice.. :hug:

Chicka
3 hours ago, paw said:

I may or may not stay afterwards.. normally you just hang outside for a couple of hours.. ppl waiting to see her all stick together and one way or another find out where she exits from ^_^ it's nice.. :hug:

Cool, thank you! I've never thought to stay around after before so I think that will be fun to try.

4 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Cool, thank you! I've never thought to stay around after before so I think that will be fun to try.

Yea!! It's very fun!! What type of ticket did u get?? :classy:

Chicka
Just now, paw said:

Yea!! It's very fun!! What type of ticket did u get?? :classy:

Standard GA! I've always wanted to do it but it was too expensive for me before. I think I'm gonna get to the arena at midnight or so, hopefully I can get near the front. I'm just a little worried about the heat lol... it's supposed to be hot that day, I assume/hope we get to wait in the shade :giveup:

ChristianSaad

Of all the JWT shows I'm doing this year, Sac is the only one that I have a GA ticket for so I'm excited! I'm happy with being anywhere on the floor, even if it's in the back :creepflop:

From the looks of it, anywhere on the floor will get you close to her even if it's just for one song

22 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

Standard GA! I've always wanted to do it but it was too expensive for me before. I think I'm gonna get to the arena at midnight or so, hopefully I can get near the front. I'm just a little worried about the heat lol... it's supposed to be hot that day, I assume/hope we get to wait in the shade :giveup:

That's cool, GA is tons of fun!! Yea, just make sure u stay hydrated.. I'm so excited!!!!:giggle:

Chicka

When is everyone getting in line for GA? I was gonna do midnight but now I'm thinking that might be too early. I want as close to front row as I can get with having a normal GA ticket, behind CTM package obviously.

EDIT: I read Golden 1 Center's policy for this show and it says no overnight camping. Is that just a formality, or do you think it's enforced?

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling two seated tickets for sacramento:

Section 121, Row L, Seats 5 and 6

I bought them for 215 ea. but I'm willing to sell them for 140$ ea.  (I got floor tickets instead!)

Direct message me if interested! Can hand deliver tickets.

OR..if you want the fanprotect way -- 

I currently have them listed on stubhub for a little more -- if you're interested, I will lower them to the price I said and you can buy them from stubhub.  Ticketmaster resale will not let me list for lower than face value (215 ea.) .. So I have them also listed on ticketmaster verified resale but for 215. ea.

fairytrash
On 9/8/2017 at 7:02 PM, brooklynnightss said:

When is everyone getting in line for GA? I was gonna do midnight but now I'm thinking that might be too early. I want as close to front row as I can get with having a normal GA ticket, behind CTM package obviously.

EDIT: I read Golden 1 Center's policy for this show and it says no overnight camping. Is that just a formality, or do you think it's enforced?

I think midnight will be fine, at the LA shows not a lot of people camped out before then. 

Im a little unsure about the camping too, I asked security today and they didn't really understand what I was talking about. It's usually across the street from the venues until the morning of the concert anyway. 

Archived