Bazaar
6 minutes ago, Aidan said:

girl she didn't do DIC, Paparazzi, or Bloody Mary :(

Whatttt whyyyy

artchet.tumblr.com

J e s s e   Paws Up 98
J e s s e
18 hours ago, VenusWarhol said:

Wouldn't be insensitive if she performs Bloody Mary since what happened in Charlottesville tho?

She performed john Wayne, even though a dog got hit by a car in the MV.:giggle:

We are AKB. Our passion is raised to the max. One day you'll remember The emotion you lost.....

New Compassion   Paws Up 2,169
New Compassion
3 hours ago, Bazaar said:

Whatttt whyyyy

AT&T park has a curfew of 11pm, but she was late. 

Bbotx92   Paws Up 10
Bbotx92

Hi. So since I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere, I thought I'd ask here lol....any of you that were on the field last night, did everyone behave and stay in their sections? Or did people rush the piano stage? Also, some people were saying that anyone can just go into the makeshift "pit" between the right catwalk and the stage. Is that true? If so was it just first come first served? I'm asking cause I will be attending the Chicago show at Wrigley Field and I have floor tickets and I wanna know what to expect. Thanks!

Nathen1198   Paws Up 12
Nathen1198
15 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

Hi. So since I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere, I thought I'd ask here lol....any of you that were on the field last night, did everyone behave and stay in their sections? Or did people rush the piano stage? Also, some people were saying that anyone can just go into the makeshift "pit" between the right catwalk and the stage. Is that true? If so was it just first come first served? I'm asking cause I will be attending the Chicago show at Wrigley Field and I have floor tickets and I wanna know what to expect. Thanks!

I was on the floor and everyone pretty much just stayed in their seats from what I saw! People only really moved to other seats when other people left the show early (which is what I did)

• Like 1

ryanripley   Paws Up 23,501
ryanripley
On 14/08/2017 at 6:46 AM, Riley Benton said:

The solution to making time deadlines is to start on time or earlier. 

This is why I walked out of the Vancouver show before it barely started. I was tired of standing around for 6/7 hours. 

what kind of NONSENSE :rip: 

i waited around 24 hours for my BTWB show with barely any money for food :rip: 

the north remembers

iWontBeTonight   Paws Up 1,627
iWontBeTonight

Does anyone have a pic where it's clear Gaga was wearing the red outfit under the Come to Mama one? I can't tell in the videos

iWontBeTonight   Paws Up 1,627
iWontBeTonight
23 hours ago, Nathen1198 said:

I was on the floor and everyone pretty much just stayed in their seats from what I saw! People only really moved to other seats when other people left the show early (which is what I did)

People left early?!?!

Girrr   Paws Up 570
Girrr
3 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Does anyone have a pic where it's clear Gaga was wearing the red outfit under the Come to Mama one? I can't tell in the videos

I don't have a pic, but it wasn't for the Come to Mama outfit. It was plain visible under the outfit for Angel Down and Joanne. 

• Like 1

Nathen1198   Paws Up 12
Nathen1198
5 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

People left early?!?!

The people next to me left during Joanne because they said it was getting "too late" and people had also left before Million Reasons too!

ChristianSaad   Paws Up 313
ChristianSaad
On 8/16/2017 at 11:05 AM, iWontBeTonight said:

It's pretty clear here when she moves back to the main stage