Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

So, there were no catwalks, hence why the red segment (?) was omitted? Right?

Did she do Angel Down and Joanne?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blanche said:

Right here!! LMFAO HEY. That was such a great show and I'm so glad you sat next to us. Still subtle bummed about Bloody Mary, DIC and Paparazzi but eh :gaysia:

LMAO Jesus Christ thanks For making the show fun and inviting!

3 points in and ready for more

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

So, there were no catwalks, hence why the red segment (?) was omitted? Right?

Did she do Angel Down and Joanne?

She did Angel Down and Joanne. She went straight into that part of the "red" segment.

3 points in and ready for more

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, GagaStefi said:

Was San Francisco sold out?

I'm not gonna lie. I checked ticketmaster when we walked in and there was still blue dots. Doors were already open at that point. They kept releasing tickets every hour today. There was at least 4 different times I noticed that they added seats on Ticketmaster. Like official blue dots, not re-sale tickets

gagafrontrow
3 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I'm not gonna lie. I checked ticketmaster when we walked in and there was still blue dots. Doors were already open at that point. They kept releasing tickets every hour today. There was at least 4 different times I noticed that they added seats on Ticketmaster. Like official blue dots, not re-sale tickets

I think all sold out shows for all artists always get available seats (blue dots) added the day before or the day of the show. Yeah, I think so. Meow. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

not asher613
7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would just like to say, as always, I've loved watching the concerts with you guys. :hug:It's always so much fun and tonight was a good one (even with the song cuts). 

Love you @Talent @Teal Ambition @Saint Hollywood @DawnNutella @Whispering @MrA @KleinGa @not asher613 and everyone else! :hug:

Edit: Sorry I forgot to add you @not asher613 Forgive me and remove the "excuse me no" :hor:

I feel so much better now. 

ChristianSaad
6 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I think all sold out shows for all artists always get available seats (blue dots) added the day before or the day of the show. Yeah, I think so. Meow. 

Tell em Phonserino!!!

Just now, Bazaar said:

Any videos of Dancin In Circles?

Sis you haven't heard? :selena:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived